Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Cold Stored Essential Oils
Our essential oils are cold stored below 5c to preserve their potency and their aromas as well as retain the freshness. Heat is a large factor in the accelerated oxidation of essential oils and so it’s very important that storage of these oils is done in cool refrigerated conditions.
- Cold storage helps preserve the therapeutic value
- Cold storage preserves the natural fragrance of the botanicals
- It is also beneficial to prevent oxidative stress to the oil
- Helps elongate the life of the oil.
Items 1-12 of 27
- Basil Organic Essential Oil 5ml£4.50Out of stock