Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Mixed Vegetables Stir Fry
WITH BROCCOLI, MUSHROOMS & PEPPERS
“A dazzling mix of mushrooms, fresh broccoli and peppers. By using Ghee butter as our cooking oil, the dish with have a creamy flavour when served. This oriental stir-fry is pack with eastern flavour, using ginger, soy sauce and rice noodles to bring texture and taste!”
- SERVES - 1-4 PEOPLE
- COOKING TIME - 40M PLUS PREP
- DIFFICULTY - EASY
- 1 onion
- 100g mushrooms
- 2 peppers
- 2 handfuls of beansprouts
- ½ head broccoli
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce/tamari
- Pack of rice noodles
- 2 teaspoons of Ghee
- Toppings (optional) - sesame seeds, sesame oil, chives, spring onion
- Chop the onions and peppers.
- Heat the pan and add 2 teaspoons of Ghee when heated. Add in the onion and fry until brown.
- Add the rest of the vegetables along with the ginger and stir for 5 minutes. Add 2 – 3 tablespoons of soy sauce/tamari.
- Add the rice noodles to the pan and stir for another few minutes.
- Stir the dish to make sure all the ingredients are mixed thoroughly and it is ready to serve!
Buckwheat Banana Pancakes
WITH CINNAMON, MAPLE SYRUP & SLICED BANANA
“Enjoy a treat with little consequence except great taste! Using bananas and buckwheat flour, these pancakes will taste just as good as conventional pancakes, using cinnamon, coconut sugar and maple syrup to increase the indulge factor! These pancakes are cooked with healthy fats from the Ghee butter to add texture and a creamy taste.”
- SERVES - 1-2 PEOPLE
- COOKING TIME - 30M PLUS PREP
- DIFFICULTY - NOT TOO TRICKY
- 1 cup flour/buckwheat flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar/brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Ghee
- Toppings (optional) - maple syrup, sliced banana, berries, yogurt, lemon juice, sugar
- Pour the flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and baking powder into a mixing bowl and combine.
- Mash the banana.
- Mix the banana and add in the milk and combine. You can mix by hand or use a blender if you want a smoother consistency.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes, and preheat the pan.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Ghee to the heated pan and add a ¼ of the batter for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles begin to form and then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Ghee Berry Smoothie
WITH BANANA, BERRIES & CHIA SEEDS
“Treat yourself to a smoothie that gives more than just a great taste! Enjoy in the morning or perhaps as a summer delight. By mixing Ghee with the berries, banana and seeds, you will be giving your body essential fats to improve your vitamin intake.”
- SERVES - 1 PERSON
- COOKING TIME - 10M PLUS PREP
- DIFFICULTY - NOT TOO TRICKY
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 -2 handful of berries (blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1-2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more coconut water if consistency is too thick.
- By adding heathy fats from the Ghee to your morning smoothie you are boosting your levels of vitamins A, D, E and K, all essential to your immunity and bone health.