Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Haritaki Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 Caps
- Certified Organic Fresh-Ground® Haritaki
- Rich source of Vitamin C; important antioxidant and synthesis of collagen.
- Freshly ground, hand blended and capsulated in our London workshop within 72 hours.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Haritaki is a deciduous tree native to southern Asia and India. The dried fruit of the tree has a long history of use in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India. Haritaki is one of three dried fruits that make up the Ayurverdic formula Triphala, which is a firm favourite around the world. It is so highly revered that in illustrations of the Medicine Buddha, he is holding a Haritaki fruit.
Haritaki is extremely rich in vitamin C and is found to have antioxidant effects. Haritaki Fruit contains essential minerals such as selenium, manganese, potassium, iron and copper. Haritaki is a rejuvenating herb, known to strengthen the Immune and support the proper functioning of the body (1).
Haritaki is also rich in anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. Studies have shown that it can combat bacteria and stomach acidity by elevating protective mucous function in the stomach (1).
In Ayurveda, Haritaki is traditionally used as a remedy for all Vata-related imbalances. This herb is highly revered in India as it is believed to increase energy, intelligence, and awareness.
Made from freshly ground herb from this seasons harvest. Freshly ground, hand blended and capsulated in our London workshop within 72 hours.
Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture.
Capsule shell made from - Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Haritaki is important for:
• Supports normal functioning of energy levels and rejuvenating for the body.
• A rich source of Vitamin C; which is an important antioxidant and builder of collagen.
• Supports the body's natural cleansing abilities.
• Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Haritaki Fruit contains essential minerals such as selenium, manganese, potassium, iron and copper.
Fresh-Ground® Organic Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (capsule shell).
Per 2 Caps
PURE Fresh-Ground® Haritaki*
2 capsules daily with food and water.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose. Not recommended if pregnant or breast feeding. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.