Cookies on fushi.co.uk
’Diet downfalls’ can mean you put on weight instead of lose it
When it comes to trying to lose weight, it is important to choose the right diet plan for you. However, it is also important to understand what can cause you to stray from a healthy diet. New research has suggested that your 'eating personality' can determine the way that you might fail to maintain your healthy eating routine.
According to a survey performed by FreeDeliveryLand.co.uk, every woman has a downfall that causes her to stray from a healthy diet. Not only can this mean that weight loss is harder to achieve, your downfall can also mean that you actually end up putting weight on.
The largest problem many women face when it comes to sticking to healthy foods to maintain a good diet was found to be a busy lifestyle. Some 69 per cent of those surveyed admitted that they were 'rushers', in that they often choose unhealthy food options because they are so busy and don't have enough time to prepare healthier options.
It was found that women with young children or who work in offices were among those that were highly likely to choose takeaways and ready meals, which often have high fat, sugar and salt contents that are not helpful toward a healthy diet.
Of the 500 women aged between 20 and 65 that were involved in the survey, seven per cent said that their downfall was their habit of 'picking' at food, meaning they snack in between meals. This can mean that you end up eating more calories than you should be and that you end up eating snacks that are high in fat and sugar.
A further six per cent identified themselves as 'bingers', in that they will eat very little for the majority of a week before eating large amounts of food in a short amount of time. This habit can actually make you put on weight as it places your body into 'starvation mode', meaning that it will store more fat from the food you eat in a short amount of time to make up for getting very little throughout the rest of the week.
Of those surveyed, four per cent admitted to using food as a reward and five per cent ate in order to comfort themselves. The final four per cent were found to put on weight through having drinks while out socialising. While you may not think that alcohol can make you pile on the pounds, it has a sugar content and can result in weight gain just as quickly as fatty or sugary foods.
By working out what your 'diet downfall' is, you are better able to combat bad habits and maintain a healthy diet; allowing you to lose weight and achieve the body you want.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)