Cookies on fushi.co.uk
3 Steps to revive flaky dry feet
Rough feet with cracked heels are not a pretty sight!
The poor feet bear the brunt of it all, trussed away in uncomfortable high heels, in the cold and in the heat, your tippy toes can get a bit dry, rough and weather beat. You don?t need to spend tonnes of money on pedi?s and expensive foot creams. A little bit of creative thinking and a few natural ingredients will have your feet looking like a pair of peachy tootsies!
The BIG soak
Pour some very warm water into a basin and add in a few drops ofÿ essential aromatherapy oil. We recommend Rose and Jasmine essential oils for their beautiful fragrances, moisturising qualities and also for their wonderfully uplifting therapeutic effects. However if you don’t want to spend too much, then opt for the Lavender or Frankincense essential oils which are just as fragrant and therapeutic. You can even add some of Fushi antioxidant bath oil for that ultra luxurious soak.
Soak your feet for about 15 minutes then gently pat them dry with a nice fluffy towel.
The BIG Scrub
Nothing beats a thorough and generous exfoliation. You can use either Fushi?s organic scrub, or make you can make your very own! All you need is:-
- Sweet Almond Oil or Jojoba oil, or even better is Fushi massage oil ÿmade with 6 fabulously moisturising botanical oils.
- Aromatherapy oil of your choice, we recommend Rose, Frankincense or Grapefruit. However there are so many great Aromatherapy oils to choose from, so fragrance your scrub with your favourite smells.
- Some sea salt or brown sugar, whatever you happen to have handy.
- Mix in about ó cupful of oil, and add about 3 large tablespoons of sea salt or brown sugar. You can alter this to make sure the consistency is not too liquid, or too thick and grainy.
- Add about 8-10 drops of the aromatherapy oil of your choice and mix in together with a wooden spatula.
Massage this scrub onto your feet in a circular motion, paying special attention to the extra-rough spots on the heels and big toes. You can even lightly massage your feet at the same time, ensuring a double benefit by working on the acupressure points on the soles of your feet. You do not need to scrub too vigorously; a soft touch can do just as much wonders too. If you have very dry skin and cracked heels, you may want to use the pumice stone, which effectively rubs the hard skin and cracked heels away.
The BIG rubdown
Luxuriously apply any foot cream, lotion or Fushi’s nourishing Dry Skin Balm. You can even just use a massage oil, for example is Jojoba oil is excellent as a moisturiser. Massage this gently into the soles of your feet, your ankles, your toes and just give your feet a wonderful rub down until they look smoothed and pink. ÿ
Now whether you ÿslip into your favourite peep toes or your Jimmy Choos, you will feel like a million bucks and perfectly finished right down to the toes!
- Breathe Elecampane & Liquorice Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Immune Astragalus & Echinacea Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Debbie, There is 340 mg of herb per capsule in our Ashwagandha. We usually recommend 2 capsules a day which are equivalent to 680mg. It is possible to take up to 1200mg daily, but only over short periods, so we prefer to stay well within the limits of safety, while still dosing enough to see the benefits. We always recommend to discuss taking the supplement with your GP before hand if you'd like to increase dosages. I hope this helps :)