Cookies on fushi.co.uk
By: Ernesta Stripeikaite
3 WAYS TO HAVE EGGS FOR BREAKFAST
There is no doubt breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Everyone knows it but so many people rush out of the house fuelled on caffeine and stress hormones rather than a wholesome nutritious meal. You don’t need much extra time to prep a quick breakfast and eat it. And the benefits of starting your day nourished far outweigh any excuses.
Take a look at these 3 suggestions of how to make eggs an exciting breakfast staple. A humble egg most definitely deserves a blog post. It’s full of great quality protein, fat, lots of vitamins and minerals and other trace nutrients important for health. It can be surely called the nature’s perfect food.
If you can, always choose free-range organic eggs as their quality is superior to value ranges. Also, the chickens get a better life roaming free and eating chemical free foods.
1. Open egg sandwiches
A super quick breakfast option, some of it can be prepped the night before to save those precious morning minutes.
You will need:• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons of natural live yogurt
• Rye bread
• Fresh parsley
• Paprika, salt and pepper
Boil a couple of eggs for 5 min. You can also do this the night before to save time in the morning (keep unpeeled eggs in the fridge). Mash them with a fork and mix with yogurt, salt and pepper. Spread the mixture on some rye bread, and sprinkle paprika and fresh parsley on top.
2. Scrambled eggs in ghee with smoked salmon
This recipe takes only a few minutes to make.
You will need:• 2 eggs
• 1 small teaspoon of coconut oil or ghee
• A piece of smoked salmon
• A handful of cherry tomatoes
• A small bunch of chives
• Salt (Himalayan) & pepper
Heat the coconut oil or ghee in a pan on medium heat. Meanwhile beat the eggs in a bowl. Pour this into the pan and keep stirring with a spatula until the eggs have cooked. Add the remaining ingredients onto the plate and enjoy.
3. Portobello with a fried egg
This recipe takes slightly longer to make, but if you have a couple of small frying pans (or you can use a frying pan and a small saucepan), you can multitask and have your breakfast on the plate in no time.
You will need:• 1-2 eggs
• 1 large Portobello mushroom
• ½ large avocado or 1 small one
• 1 large tomato
• A few fresh basil leaves (optional)
• 2 small teaspoons of coconut oil or ghee
Heat a teaspoon of the oil or ghee in each pan on medium heat. While the oil is heating, chop the tomato and basil. Crack the egg(s) in the frying pan with the whole mushroom next to it and fry on low heat, turning the mushroom in a few minutes. Pop the chopped tomato and basil in the saucepan, also on low heat. Meanwhile chop the avocado into cubes, and, when everything else is cooked (it will only take a few minutes), assemble on the plate. Some salt & pepper, and you’re good to go!
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.