Cookies on fushi.co.uk
5 of the most cleansing fruits and vegetables
Cleansing the body is a great way to start off the new season. As the sun starts to make more of an appearance and the weather begins to calm down somewhat, we can start to feel more awake and full of energy.
A great way to ensure that you benefit from these feelings as much as possible is to start a cleanse. Whether you want to go for juice or try cleansing by altering your diet, fruit and vegetables can be highly beneficial.
Eating - or drinking - certain fresh produce can help to get rid of toxins that will have built up in your body over the past few months. This can make you feel healthier, improve your skin and leave you ready to welcome the spring. Here are five of the best fresh fruit and vegetables for a tasty cleansing diet.
Kale was championed as the must-have veggie of 2013 and for good reason. This tasty, leafy, green vegetable can be included in your diet in a number of ways and is chock full of benefits.
It has a high number of vitamins and nutrients, most notably iron. Surprisingly, this innocuous vegetable actually contains more iron than beef, meaning it is incredibly beneficial when it comes to transporting oxygen around your body, aiding cell growth and maintaining organ function.
Kale is also high in fibre but low in fat, meaning it will help to aid digestion while forming part of a healthy diet.
Not only are avocados a really tasty option for detoxing, they can also help you feel fuller for longer. This is perfect if you are planning on doing a juice cleanse, or even if you want to cut down on the amount you are eating.
Possibly the best thing about avocados is their detoxing ability. They contain high levels of antioxidants, which help to get rid of toxins throughout the body. This is why they are also great for applying to your skin as well as eating. They can remove impurities from your skin, leaving it looking brighter and healthier.
Avocados also include high amounts of fibre, vitamins, oleic acid and coenzyme Q10, which means they are a powerhouse in terms of healthy fruit and vegetables.
Not only can cranberries help to prevent and ease urinary tract infections, they are also great at helping to swiftly remove toxins from your body. They help to transport waste products that can build-up by flushing out the kidneys, while also working as an antibacterial to get rid of toxins.
You can detox using cranberry juice - but make sure it has no added sugar - or by including the fruit in smoothies and meals.
While eating large amounts of garlic can leave you smelling a bit pungent, it is worth introducing it into your diet if you want to detox. Not only has it been linked to better heart health, garlic is also a good source of sulphur, which helps to flush out toxins.
Garlic is also a powerful antibiotic, which means it can help to provide healing properties to your body.
Lemons are a really great fruit for detoxifying and can help as part of a regular diet. Drinking hot water and lemon everyday can help to stop the build-up of toxins in your body, helping to keep you healthy.
The fruit works as a blood purifier, cleansing your whole system while also helping with your digestion. It helps to cut down on the amount of waste in your body really effectively and can be used regularly or as a short-term juice cleanse.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Debbie, There is 340 mg of herb per capsule in our Ashwagandha. We usually recommend 2 capsules a day which are equivalent to 680mg. It is possible to take up to 1200mg daily, but only over short periods, so we prefer to stay well within the limits of safety, while still dosing enough to see the benefits. We always recommend to discuss taking the supplement with your GP before hand if you'd like to increase dosages. I hope this helps :)