Cookies on fushi.co.uk
A skincare regime ’should be tailored to your needs’
Sticking to organic beauty products that meet the requirements of your specific skin type is the best way to attain a glowing complexion, according to the International Dermal Institute.
Sally Penford, education manager at the organisation, explained that there is no reason to keep switching your skincare routine if your current one suits your skin.
"However, what you need to be aware of is that your skin changes all the time, so it is not necessarily that the product has stopped working, it is that your skin has changed, so you might need something different," she pointed out.
Our skin type is mostly down to our genes, so if you have had dry skin since childhood, you will have to tweak your skincare regime to reflect this, although from time to time you may experience "skin conditions".
"So although I have a dry skin, I might get breakouts for hormonal reasons for example. I’m sure you all see that - everyday you look at your skin and it looks a little bit different," commented Ms Penford.
"Some days you may think ’my skin is glowing today’. Other days you may think ’I am really suffering as a result of a couple of late nights and I am looking really tired’."
If this is often the case with you, it’s worth investing in a couple of natural beauty products to pep up your complexion when it needs it. Stick to your basic skincare ’tools’ - a cleanser, toner and moisturiser - then add a "booster or a serum, a mask or an exfoliant, that can adapt as your skin changes".
Sesame seed oil, for example, is packed full of antioxidants, vitamin E and a whole host of good fats that are said to help zap spots and prevent blackheads.
It can also provide a barrier between your delicate skin and the harsh environs, shielding your complexion from pollutants in the air.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml25% OFFAs low as £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)