Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Argan oil ’is perfect for tackling winter skin problems’
Written by Laura Andrews, Skin Care and Holistic Lifestyle Expert
Tackle winter with argan oil
It’s that time of year again when we have to try to protect our face and other areas of exposed skin against the combined horrors of central heating and biting winds, and here’s where products like argan oil can come in handy and soothe dry patches of skin.
Argan oil comes from Morocco and is derived from the argan tree. It can be used to hydrate the skin and is known as ’liquid gold’ for a good reason. A little drop of this wonder stuff goes a long way and provides deep nourishment for the face, hands, body and hair when we’re feeling a bit under the weather.
Boost your skin this winter
Using this organic Moroccan oil results in skin looking healthy and revitalised, which is perfect for these miserable autumn days, and can even boost cell stimulation and regeneration.
Other plant oils are effective at promoting plump and hydrated-looking skin, such as rosehip oil, which could even help to reduce wrinkles. It absorbs very quickly into the skin and acts as an anti-ageing product, reducing the appearance of age spots and scars.
Individuals could also use almond oil to fight flaky, dry skin this season. Simply massage a dollop of the product into problem areas before going to bed and your skin will feel smooth and polished the next day.
The Daily Mail recommends nourishing your skin by rubbing in hydrating serums at night, which helps to stimulate the circulation and evens out skin tone. Using your fingers, gently pat your product of choice onto your face and massage it in small circles until the cream or oil is completely absorbed. Be particularly careful of the eye area because it is delicate and the skin there is thinner than on the rest of the face, so use very light touches to apply the product.
Check here more information about argan oil benefits
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy