Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Butter it up!
It’s only February but summer will be here before you know it, and there’s nothing worse than putting your shorts on and looking down at your pale, dry, winter legs.
So start preparing now and treat your pins to some super moisturising shea butter. They will definitely thank you for it once those first rays of sunshine arrive.
Natural organic shea butter has numerous benefits, so let’s take a look at some of them:
It’s intensively moisturising
If your parched skin is crying out for a good moisturiser, then stock up on natural shear butter now. It softens the skin instantly and helps to keep it hydrated. It’s especially good for problem areas such as your elbows, knees and heels, which are prone to dryness and cracking.
It promotes youthful skin
Natural organic shea butter can help to restore elasticity to the skin, leaving it smooth, supple and younger looking. It can even help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve the look of scars and stretch marks.
It works as a cleanser
Some moisturisers can clog your pores, leading to spots. Not shea butter. It actually works like a cleanser by penetrating the pores and expelling dirt and oil, allowing your skin to breathe. Genius!
Because it contains vitamins A, E and F, shea butter is great for protecting the skin against free radical and environmental damage, including the sun’s harmful UV rays. It should not, however, be used in place of sunscreen!
It can even heal skin problems
Natural shea butter has antibacterial properties that can help to heal skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis. It’s also great for treating sunburn and insect bites, making it a perfect addition to your holiday suitcase.
Of course to enjoy the full benefits of shea butter, you should make sure it is completely pure and natural. Fushi’s organic unrefined shea butter, certified by the Social Association, is just that, just like all our organic beauty products.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy