Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Butter it up!
It’s only February but summer will be here before you know it, and there’s nothing worse than putting your shorts on and looking down at your pale, dry, winter legs.
So start preparing now and treat your pins to some super moisturising shea butter. They will definitely thank you for it once those first rays of sunshine arrive.
Natural organic shea butter has numerous benefits, so let’s take a look at some of them:
It’s intensively moisturising
If your parched skin is crying out for a good moisturiser, then stock up on natural shear butter now. It softens the skin instantly and helps to keep it hydrated. It’s especially good for problem areas such as your elbows, knees and heels, which are prone to dryness and cracking.
It promotes youthful skin
Natural organic shea butter can help to restore elasticity to the skin, leaving it smooth, supple and younger looking. It can even help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve the look of scars and stretch marks.
It works as a cleanser
Some moisturisers can clog your pores, leading to spots. Not shea butter. It actually works like a cleanser by penetrating the pores and expelling dirt and oil, allowing your skin to breathe. Genius!
Because it contains vitamins A, E and F, shea butter is great for protecting the skin against free radical and environmental damage, including the sun’s harmful UV rays. It should not, however, be used in place of sunscreen!
It can even heal skin problems
Natural shea butter has antibacterial properties that can help to heal skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis. It’s also great for treating sunburn and insect bites, making it a perfect addition to your holiday suitcase.
Of course to enjoy the full benefits of shea butter, you should make sure it is completely pure and natural. Fushi’s organic unrefined shea butter, certified by the Social Association, is just that, just like all our organic beauty products.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed25% OFFAs low as £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)