Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Comprehensive approach ’aids faster weight loss’
A holistic approach that includes healthy nutritional supplements may be the best way to achieving success in shedding pounds.
According to Zoe Hellman, head of dietetics and health policy at Weight Watchers, people keen on losing weight should embark on a "comprehensive" regimen that includes healthy living and staying active.
She maintained that a multi-pronged approach that includes group support and adopting healthy behavioral patterns is the fastest way to weight loss success and maintaining a trim physique.
"You need to watch what you eat and control your intake, you also need to be physically active regularly," Ms Hellman commented.
"You need to acknowledge that if this weight loss is going to last for the long-term, which is of course what we want to help people to do, you have got to change those bad habits into good, and make changes to your lifestyle."
Incorporating supplements such as Organic Spirulina Extract Capsules and Total Body Slim Complex can also help keep the pounds from piling on.
Ms Hellman urged people trying to lose weight that it is not just what they eat that is important - they need to remember to incorporate all the other elements otherwise they are likely to fail in their quest to lose weight and keep it off.
Those seeking to lose weight were also advised not to try to go it alone and forgo the help of a supportive network of kindred spirits.
Ms Hellman pointed out that there is plenty of independent evidence is shows that weekly group support can significantly help people achieve success in their weight loss efforts.
A recent report published by The Lancet medical journal found that adults who are referred to a commercial weight loss programme lose around twice as much weight as people who receive standard care over a 12-month period.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?