Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Darker hair shades on trend for autumn
With autumn now on the way, summer hair colours are out and darker tones are likely to prove popular, according to celebrity hairdresser Richard Ward.
The stylist told the Express and Star newspaper that long beach hair is falling out of fashion as women's wardrobe choices change to suit the season.
"Going darker in autumn and winter is common," he explained. "Most women want to reflect the key fashion trends by opting for richer colours, which are denser in tone.
"This annual trend is like a hair migration. Women all over the country go for a real departure hair-wise to greet the new season and compliment their wardrobes."
In terms of styles, Josh Rees Hole, a stylist at Urban Retreat, told the publication that super-short crops like Emma Watson's will be hot this autumn.
"I think this is one that'll keep on giving," he remarked. "Since stars like Emma went for the chop, women have been getting bolder and rocking this 60s-inspired style for themselves."
If you're planning to change your style and colour your hair this autumn, it will be more important than ever to take good care of your tresses, especially once the winter weather kicks in.
A natural rich conditioner is an absolute must, even if you have greasy hair, while a good dry hair treatment can be a lifesaver if you're suffering winter-related damage to your locks.
Colder weather can also aggravate dandruff, as you'll probably be spending more time inside with the heating cranked up.
Fushi's herbal shampoos and conditioners can provide instant relief by soothing and repairing damage to the scalp.
And for a real conditioning hair treat that can also double up as a natural emollient for dry skin, keeping your body moisturised throughout the winter season, try our extra virgin coconut oil.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy