Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Eat and exercise your way to smoother thighs
Is the thought of getting back in your bikini this summer causing you to worry already? Do you, like so many women, suffer from cellulite? Fear not, you have plenty of time to get yourself bikini ready.
A great way to start is with Fushi’s Cellulite Smasher Kit, which contains our Really Good Cellulite Oil to actively penetrate the skin and boost circulation.
It also includes our Total Body CelluLIGHT Complex, which contains a combination of minerals and herbs designed to promote the breakdown of the dreaded orange peel, and a handy body brush which can be used before you shower to tone and firm the skin.
But without a change in your diet and your lifestyle, you’ll never get rid of cellulite completely. You’ll need to eat and exercise your way to smoother thighs.
Start by drinking plenty of water to flush out toxins from your body and eliminate all processed junk food from your diet. Then, fill your shopping bag with fresh fruits and vegetables. Easy peasy!
Of course some foods are better cellulite busters than others. We recommend oily fish, as it is rich in essential fatty acids that can help to keep the skin supple and elastic. Vitamin C is also great for boosting your skin’s collagen levels, so get stuck into those oranges, kiwis and strawberries.
As well as keeping a glass or a bottle of water with you at all times, you can also boost your liquid intake by drinking green tea. It’s full of antioxidants which help to remove toxins from the system, and it can speed up your metabolism too.
Once your diet is sorted, think about getting more active. Running is great for fat burning, while Yoga is ideal for toning up and swimming is a brilliant all-rounder.
Now where’s that bikini?
Posted by Laura Andrews
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy