Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Eat and exercise your way to smoother thighs
Is the thought of getting back in your bikini this summer causing you to worry already? Do you, like so many women, suffer from cellulite? Fear not, you have plenty of time to get yourself bikini ready.
A great way to start is with Fushi’s Cellulite Smasher Kit, which contains our Really Good Cellulite Oil to actively penetrate the skin and boost circulation.
It also includes our Total Body CelluLIGHT Complex, which contains a combination of minerals and herbs designed to promote the breakdown of the dreaded orange peel, and a handy body brush which can be used before you shower to tone and firm the skin.
But without a change in your diet and your lifestyle, you’ll never get rid of cellulite completely. You’ll need to eat and exercise your way to smoother thighs.
Start by drinking plenty of water to flush out toxins from your body and eliminate all processed junk food from your diet. Then, fill your shopping bag with fresh fruits and vegetables. Easy peasy!
Of course some foods are better cellulite busters than others. We recommend oily fish, as it is rich in essential fatty acids that can help to keep the skin supple and elastic. Vitamin C is also great for boosting your skin’s collagen levels, so get stuck into those oranges, kiwis and strawberries.
As well as keeping a glass or a bottle of water with you at all times, you can also boost your liquid intake by drinking green tea. It’s full of antioxidants which help to remove toxins from the system, and it can speed up your metabolism too.
Once your diet is sorted, think about getting more active. Running is great for fat burning, while Yoga is ideal for toning up and swimming is a brilliant all-rounder.
Now where’s that bikini?
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)