Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Eat and exercise your way to smoother thighs
Is the thought of getting back in your bikini this summer causing you to worry already? Do you, like so many women, suffer from cellulite? Fear not, you have plenty of time to get yourself bikini ready.
A great way to start is with Fushi’s Cellulite Smasher Kit, which contains our Really Good Cellulite Oil to actively penetrate the skin and boost circulation.
It also includes our Total Body CelluLIGHT Complex, which contains a combination of minerals and herbs designed to promote the breakdown of the dreaded orange peel, and a handy body brush which can be used before you shower to tone and firm the skin.
But without a change in your diet and your lifestyle, you’ll never get rid of cellulite completely. You’ll need to eat and exercise your way to smoother thighs.
Start by drinking plenty of water to flush out toxins from your body and eliminate all processed junk food from your diet. Then, fill your shopping bag with fresh fruits and vegetables. Easy peasy!
Of course some foods are better cellulite busters than others. We recommend oily fish, as it is rich in essential fatty acids that can help to keep the skin supple and elastic. Vitamin C is also great for boosting your skin’s collagen levels, so get stuck into those oranges, kiwis and strawberries.
As well as keeping a glass or a bottle of water with you at all times, you can also boost your liquid intake by drinking green tea. It’s full of antioxidants which help to remove toxins from the system, and it can speed up your metabolism too.
Once your diet is sorted, think about getting more active. Running is great for fat burning, while Yoga is ideal for toning up and swimming is a brilliant all-rounder.
Now where’s that bikini?
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks