Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Eat and exercise your way to smoother thighs
Is the thought of getting back in your bikini this summer causing you to worry already? Do you, like so many women, suffer from cellulite? Fear not, you have plenty of time to get yourself bikini ready.
A great way to start is with Fushi’s Cellulite Smasher Kit, which contains our Really Good Cellulite Oil to actively penetrate the skin and boost circulation.
It also includes our Total Body CelluLIGHT Complex, which contains a combination of minerals and herbs designed to promote the breakdown of the dreaded orange peel, and a handy body brush which can be used before you shower to tone and firm the skin.
But without a change in your diet and your lifestyle, you’ll never get rid of cellulite completely. You’ll need to eat and exercise your way to smoother thighs.
Start by drinking plenty of water to flush out toxins from your body and eliminate all processed junk food from your diet. Then, fill your shopping bag with fresh fruits and vegetables. Easy peasy!
Of course some foods are better cellulite busters than others. We recommend oily fish, as it is rich in essential fatty acids that can help to keep the skin supple and elastic. Vitamin C is also great for boosting your skin’s collagen levels, so get stuck into those oranges, kiwis and strawberries.
As well as keeping a glass or a bottle of water with you at all times, you can also boost your liquid intake by drinking green tea. It’s full of antioxidants which help to remove toxins from the system, and it can speed up your metabolism too.
Once your diet is sorted, think about getting more active. Running is great for fat burning, while Yoga is ideal for toning up and swimming is a brilliant all-rounder.
Now where’s that bikini?
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.