Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Eat and exercise your way to smoother thighs
Is the thought of getting back in your bikini this summer causing you to worry already? Do you, like so many women, suffer from cellulite? Fear not, you have plenty of time to get yourself bikini ready.
A great way to start is with Fushi’s Cellulite Smasher Kit, which contains our Really Good Cellulite Oil to actively penetrate the skin and boost circulation.
It also includes our Total Body CelluLIGHT Complex, which contains a combination of minerals and herbs designed to promote the breakdown of the dreaded orange peel, and a handy body brush which can be used before you shower to tone and firm the skin.
But without a change in your diet and your lifestyle, you’ll never get rid of cellulite completely. You’ll need to eat and exercise your way to smoother thighs.
Start by drinking plenty of water to flush out toxins from your body and eliminate all processed junk food from your diet. Then, fill your shopping bag with fresh fruits and vegetables. Easy peasy!
Of course some foods are better cellulite busters than others. We recommend oily fish, as it is rich in essential fatty acids that can help to keep the skin supple and elastic. Vitamin C is also great for boosting your skin’s collagen levels, so get stuck into those oranges, kiwis and strawberries.
As well as keeping a glass or a bottle of water with you at all times, you can also boost your liquid intake by drinking green tea. It’s full of antioxidants which help to remove toxins from the system, and it can speed up your metabolism too.
Once your diet is sorted, think about getting more active. Running is great for fat burning, while Yoga is ideal for toning up and swimming is a brilliant all-rounder.
Now where’s that bikini?
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.