Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Get Emma Stone’s beautiful skin with grapeseed oil
What we wouldn’t give to have a clear, glowing complexion worthy of a silver screen actress. But according to Crazy Stupid Love star Emma Stone, there’s no need to sign away our firstborn or pay an arm and a leg to have blemish-free skin.
The answer lies in simple herbal oils. The 23-year-old told reporters this week that she uses grapeseed oil to moisturise her face and body several times a day to keep her complexion clear and her skin soft and supple.
She told Style.com: "I just use natural grapeseed oil from the grocery store on my face as moisturiser. After the shower, I pat it on, and then I’ll use it throughout the day and at night. I pretty much smell like grape all the time."
Her budget approach works well, as she has appeared in films and on the red carpet with a porcelain complexion with no hint of redness or inflammation - despite the fact that her skin is allergic to "everything".
Grapeseed oil is often used in massage because it works as one of several carrier oils. It is light in texture and almost odourless, leaving the skin feeling smooth but not greasy. It is thought to be good for toning and tightening skin and has mildly astringent properties, so it can be used by those with acne and other skin complaints.
The star of The Help might also be interested in trying herbal shampoo to soothe her scalp as she explained it can get too oily at times.
"I need a lot of moisture for my skin, but not for my hair. I have the opposite problem with my scalp as I do my face," Emma told the website.
Other than her grapeseed oil, the actress said she never leaves the house without her signature mascara.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy