Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Get Emma Stone’s beautiful skin with grapeseed oil
What we wouldn’t give to have a clear, glowing complexion worthy of a silver screen actress. But according to Crazy Stupid Love star Emma Stone, there’s no need to sign away our firstborn or pay an arm and a leg to have blemish-free skin.
The answer lies in simple herbal oils. The 23-year-old told reporters this week that she uses grapeseed oil to moisturise her face and body several times a day to keep her complexion clear and her skin soft and supple.
She told Style.com: "I just use natural grapeseed oil from the grocery store on my face as moisturiser. After the shower, I pat it on, and then I’ll use it throughout the day and at night. I pretty much smell like grape all the time."
Her budget approach works well, as she has appeared in films and on the red carpet with a porcelain complexion with no hint of redness or inflammation - despite the fact that her skin is allergic to "everything".
Grapeseed oil is often used in massage because it works as one of several carrier oils. It is light in texture and almost odourless, leaving the skin feeling smooth but not greasy. It is thought to be good for toning and tightening skin and has mildly astringent properties, so it can be used by those with acne and other skin complaints.
The star of The Help might also be interested in trying herbal shampoo to soothe her scalp as she explained it can get too oily at times.
"I need a lot of moisture for my skin, but not for my hair. I have the opposite problem with my scalp as I do my face," Emma told the website.
Other than her grapeseed oil, the actress said she never leaves the house without her signature mascara.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed25% OFFAs low as £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)