Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Get rid of cellulite through exercise and massage
Although the rain has not let up for what seems like weeks and we’ve had to scurry back into our winter coats for warmth, fact is that soon the sun will be out.
For some people, that’s no problem. But for the 90 per cent of women in the UK who have cellulite somewhere on their body, the prospect of wearing fewer clothes is pretty daunting.
However, there is still plenty of time to prepare our skin for the summer beach holiday, as long as we kick-start a healthy living routine now.
According to Andrea Steinlechner, traditional Chinese medicine acupuncturist and founder of harleystreetacupuncture.co.uk, taking regular exercise - even if it’s just a 15-minute walk - can help reduce the appearance of orange peel thighs.
"Swimming is fantastic," she commented. "It is one of the best things for preventing and reducing cellulite. Swimming is a very good gentle massage which helps the lymphatic system clear the dirt from the body and promotes better circulation of the blood."
Another thing you can do for your less-than-honed bod is to invest in a massage tool. A dry brush is perfect for getting the circulation going, and if you use it before your morning shower, you’ll feel energised and ready to face the day.
Self-massaging with a blend of herbal oils is another great way to break up cellulite and revitalising the lymphatic system so that it’s able to move away any remaining fat deposits. Ms Steinlechner noted: "Self-massage is also good for wellbeing. It helps with mood, relaxation, and can also relieve stress and depression."
You could try Fushi’s Really Good Cellulite Oil if you want to shift those dimpled patches of skin before the summer arrives. Fans of the product say the combination of natural ingredients make a big difference to the condition of their skin, while Now magazine voted it favourite cellulite product.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin