Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Get rid of cellulite through exercise and massage
Although the rain has not let up for what seems like weeks and we’ve had to scurry back into our winter coats for warmth, fact is that soon the sun will be out.
For some people, that’s no problem. But for the 90 per cent of women in the UK who have cellulite somewhere on their body, the prospect of wearing fewer clothes is pretty daunting.
However, there is still plenty of time to prepare our skin for the summer beach holiday, as long as we kick-start a healthy living routine now.
According to Andrea Steinlechner, traditional Chinese medicine acupuncturist and founder of harleystreetacupuncture.co.uk, taking regular exercise - even if it’s just a 15-minute walk - can help reduce the appearance of orange peel thighs.
"Swimming is fantastic," she commented. "It is one of the best things for preventing and reducing cellulite. Swimming is a very good gentle massage which helps the lymphatic system clear the dirt from the body and promotes better circulation of the blood."
Another thing you can do for your less-than-honed bod is to invest in a massage tool. A dry brush is perfect for getting the circulation going, and if you use it before your morning shower, you’ll feel energised and ready to face the day.
Self-massaging with a blend of herbal oils is another great way to break up cellulite and revitalising the lymphatic system so that it’s able to move away any remaining fat deposits. Ms Steinlechner noted: "Self-massage is also good for wellbeing. It helps with mood, relaxation, and can also relieve stress and depression."
You could try Fushi’s Really Good Cellulite Oil if you want to shift those dimpled patches of skin before the summer arrives. Fans of the product say the combination of natural ingredients make a big difference to the condition of their skin, while Now magazine voted it favourite cellulite product.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Wholefood Cellufirm Cellulite Supplement 90 caps50% OFFSpecial Price £10.01 Regular Price £20.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.