Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Getting plenty of sleep ’is really important’
Taking care of yourself and ensuring you get enough sleep is what healthy living is all about, and women could feel better this autumn by getting plenty of shuteye.
A spokesman for bed company Teme Valley explained that it is "really important" that people have a good night’s sleep for a number of reasons.
"It dictates how you function the next day. If you have a good night’s sleep then you wake up refreshed, but if you have a bad night’s sleep then everyone knows what that feels like," he noted.
"Part of the reason why you fidget and why you move and have nightmares is because you are not properly supported. How many times do you think you move during the night? It is a lot because after a while your body doesn’t feel the right support, so you move and move and you don’t sleep as well as you think you do."
Turning your mattress could be one way to get the most out of your bed, and this ensures the mattress lasts for longer. Investing in new duvets could also help get you off to sleep without resorting to counting sheep.
When the clocks go back this weekend (Sunday October 30th), individuals might consider taking up gentle exercise to help them snooze better during the longer nights. Buying quality Yoga mats and looking into local Yoga classes could be one way to do this.
A-list actress Gwyneth Paltrow recently extolled the virtues of getting lots of kip.
"For me, sleep is a major thing," she told Sirius XM. "I don’t always get it, and when I don’t, I look like I’ve been hit by a truck."
The Iron Man star also swears by nutritional supplements such as vitamins and works out for two hours a day to stay looking slim and fit.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Wholefood CalmaidAs low as £13.00
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?