Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Getting plenty of sleep ’is really important’
Taking care of yourself and ensuring you get enough sleep is what healthy living is all about, and women could feel better this autumn by getting plenty of shuteye.
A spokesman for bed company Teme Valley explained that it is "really important" that people have a good night’s sleep for a number of reasons.
"It dictates how you function the next day. If you have a good night’s sleep then you wake up refreshed, but if you have a bad night’s sleep then everyone knows what that feels like," he noted.
"Part of the reason why you fidget and why you move and have nightmares is because you are not properly supported. How many times do you think you move during the night? It is a lot because after a while your body doesn’t feel the right support, so you move and move and you don’t sleep as well as you think you do."
Turning your mattress could be one way to get the most out of your bed, and this ensures the mattress lasts for longer. Investing in new duvets could also help get you off to sleep without resorting to counting sheep.
When the clocks go back this weekend (Sunday October 30th), individuals might consider taking up gentle exercise to help them snooze better during the longer nights. Buying quality Yoga mats and looking into local Yoga classes could be one way to do this.
A-list actress Gwyneth Paltrow recently extolled the virtues of getting lots of kip.
"For me, sleep is a major thing," she told Sirius XM. "I don’t always get it, and when I don’t, I look like I’ve been hit by a truck."
The Iron Man star also swears by nutritional supplements such as vitamins and works out for two hours a day to stay looking slim and fit.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Wholefood CalmaidAs low as £13.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.