Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Getting plenty of sleep ’is really important’
Taking care of yourself and ensuring you get enough sleep is what healthy living is all about, and women could feel better this autumn by getting plenty of shuteye.
A spokesman for bed company Teme Valley explained that it is "really important" that people have a good night’s sleep for a number of reasons.
"It dictates how you function the next day. If you have a good night’s sleep then you wake up refreshed, but if you have a bad night’s sleep then everyone knows what that feels like," he noted.
"Part of the reason why you fidget and why you move and have nightmares is because you are not properly supported. How many times do you think you move during the night? It is a lot because after a while your body doesn’t feel the right support, so you move and move and you don’t sleep as well as you think you do."
Turning your mattress could be one way to get the most out of your bed, and this ensures the mattress lasts for longer. Investing in new duvets could also help get you off to sleep without resorting to counting sheep.
When the clocks go back this weekend (Sunday October 30th), individuals might consider taking up gentle exercise to help them snooze better during the longer nights. Buying quality Yoga mats and looking into local Yoga classes could be one way to do this.
A-list actress Gwyneth Paltrow recently extolled the virtues of getting lots of kip.
"For me, sleep is a major thing," she told Sirius XM. "I don’t always get it, and when I don’t, I look like I’ve been hit by a truck."
The Iron Man star also swears by nutritional supplements such as vitamins and works out for two hours a day to stay looking slim and fit.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thankyou very informative ♥️
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.