Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Give hair a boost with a digital perm
With hair generally looking a bit dull in autumn, it might be time to invest in some dry hair treatment to get life back into locks.
Trying a different style can also help make hair look more interesting, and many people will want to take a leaf out of Kate Middleton’s book and replicate the tumbling curls she has been sporting recently.
The Duchess of Cambridge’s crowning glory is often worn loose and long, with soft, bouncy curls at the bottom of her hair and sleek and shiny on top.
According to the Daily Mail, this look is not difficult to achieve with the right tools at home, although some individuals might like to visit a salon to ensure their hair stays wavy with the use of a digital perm.
This involves using a pre-treatment to protect locks before a solution is applied where the person wants a wave. This means that just the lower half of the hair can be curled, leaving barnets looking more natural instead of the 1980s-style perm.
Christian B Toth of Eleven Hair in the West End told the newspaper that he brought the digital perm to the UK after discovering it in Japan.
"Celebrities have definitely influenced the popularity of loose waves. The Olsen twins, Jennifer Aniston and model Gisele often wear their hair down with this soft curl. It gives body and movement to hair in a very sexy, natural way," he pointed out.
"Women love the soft, boho waves that the digital perm creates. It leaves hair so easy to style at home, and it looks natural, carefree and very sexy. My clients love that they can get curls without using tongs or hot rollers every day."
Meanwhile, Yvette Cowles, marketing director of lifestyle consultancy All Your Life, has championed the use of organic shampoo for anyone with dry or sensitive scalps.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy