Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Handy hair oils to protect your tresses on holiday
Holidays can play havoc with hair, due to increased sun exposure, different weather conditions and the promise of salt, sand and chlorine.
Add in the potential damage caused by hair products, blow drying and straightening and this could leave your locks feeling well and truly frazzled.
But fear not, as there are many essential oils great at protecting your tresses and reducing any holiday stresses it may encounter.
These top natural hair oils could be just the trick:
Olive oil is a real winner when it comes to locking in moisture and lubricating thirsty hair cuticles. It is lightweight and fights dryness, as well as combating hair thinning with its natural antioxidants.
It can be used for pre-shampooing or left on overnight to penetrate deeper into the roots.
Rosemary oil not only nourishes the hair but it cleans the scalp at the same time. It’s ideal at getting rid of dandruff and strengthens locks while simultaneously boosting shine.
Even after the first use it’s likely that it’ll also improve the feel of your hair, leaving it soft and silky.
Avocado oil is lightweight and absorbs quickly into the hair and scalp. As well as providing moisture and vitamins A, D, E and B6 it works as a natural SPF - meaning it’s a handy hair oil to take on holiday.
It can be used as a deep conditioner, shampoo or hair mask and is proven to work better when used in conjunction with other oils such as olive oil.
Coconut oil is a thicker hair oil, which helps to reduce protein loss and add volume. It adds moisture to split ends and replenishes dry and damaged hair.
This product is known to reduce scalp flaking and makes a great styling aid, provided it is used in moderation.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?