Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Handy hair oils to protect your tresses on holiday
Holidays can play havoc with hair, due to increased sun exposure, different weather conditions and the promise of salt, sand and chlorine.
Add in the potential damage caused by hair products, blow drying and straightening and this could leave your locks feeling well and truly frazzled.
But fear not, as there are many essential oils great at protecting your tresses and reducing any holiday stresses it may encounter.
These top natural hair oils could be just the trick:
Olive oil is a real winner when it comes to locking in moisture and lubricating thirsty hair cuticles. It is lightweight and fights dryness, as well as combating hair thinning with its natural antioxidants.
It can be used for pre-shampooing or left on overnight to penetrate deeper into the roots.
Rosemary oil not only nourishes the hair but it cleans the scalp at the same time. It’s ideal at getting rid of dandruff and strengthens locks while simultaneously boosting shine.
Even after the first use it’s likely that it’ll also improve the feel of your hair, leaving it soft and silky.
Avocado oil is lightweight and absorbs quickly into the hair and scalp. As well as providing moisture and vitamins A, D, E and B6 it works as a natural SPF - meaning it’s a handy hair oil to take on holiday.
It can be used as a deep conditioner, shampoo or hair mask and is proven to work better when used in conjunction with other oils such as olive oil.
Coconut oil is a thicker hair oil, which helps to reduce protein loss and add volume. It adds moisture to split ends and replenishes dry and damaged hair.
This product is known to reduce scalp flaking and makes a great styling aid, provided it is used in moderation.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin