Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How can Hawaiian Kukui oil treat sunburnt skin?
Hawaiian Kukui oil has been used for centuries by islanders for a wide variety of purposes, but it’s best known for its ability to treat sunburnt skin.
Originating from the Kukui nut tree the oil is the product of pressing the nut’s flesh to create a rich essential oil, great as a nutritional supplement or an organic skincare option.
What are its benefits?
Kukui oil offers excellent relief for sunburn, as it is rich in lineolic acid, an omega fatty acid loved by skin.
Pregnant women often use it to reduce stretch marks and Hawaiian nationals frequently eschew the benefits of regular application on the legs, saying it helps to reduce or prevent cellulite from forming when massaged into the skin.
It contains a high concentration of vitamin E, A and C and essential fatty acids, meaning it naturally locks in moisture without clogging pores.
Kukui oils can be used to help calm and treat sunburn, as well as assisting in alleviating problems such as dry, chapped skin, eczema, psoriasis and blemishes.
How should you apply it?
Kukui nut oil is absorbed into the skin quickly and can keep it moisturised for a long period of time.
To apply, you’ll need to rub a little onto the skin, gently massaging it in circles help penetrate through damaged layers.
Kukui nut oil can offer immediate relief from sunburn, helping to calm the heat and should be applied as often as necessary until the symptoms disappear.
This is the same for any skin complaint, however it can also be used as a daily facial treatment, working in a similar way to a day or night crème.
By applying the oil, skin problems can be reduced, while also offering long-lasting hydration and an aromatic natural scent.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?