Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Include fun workouts in your healthy living drive
With exercise probably being the main aspect of healthy living that many individuals give up when the going gets tough, it might be worth getting stuck in to the latest fitness trends so that you’ll be motivated by how much fun it is to work out.
According to Mary Comber, editor of Health & Fitness magazine, the biggest trend in exercise at the moment is for functional workouts that mimic the moves we do in everyday life.
"After all, what’s the use of having beautifully toned arms if you can’t run for a bus or lift a heavy suitcase with ease? The goal has shifted from simply looking good to getting fit for your daily life," she explained.
She explained that many gyms are now focusing on providing exercise programmes that promote core strength, flexibility, co-ordination and balance, and some are even removing their fixed static weights machines and replacing them with freestyle training zones where fitness fans can do floor exercise on Yoga mats.
Ms Comber also noted that the rising popularity of smartphones is having a big impact on the world of fitness, because people can access instant workouts, exercise advice and motivation through their fingertips.
"Exercisers are realising it’s not just about going to the gym - they can find something they like and can do at time that suits them, all at the touch of a button," she said.
"Gadgets including timers, GPS trackers and calorie counters are also great for keeping people motivated and excited about their workouts."
With this in mind, many individuals are quitting their gym membership and trying out lower-cost workouts that they can do in the comfort of their own home or round the local area. Lots of people are taking up running because all you need is a pair of decent trainers, while others are investing in workout DVDs or magazines so they can get fit in their living room.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)