Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Is rosehip oil the secret to a glowing complexion?
Written by Laura Andrews, Skin Care and Holistic Lifestyle Expert
The rise of Rosehip Oil
Rosehip Oil is a well known tool for everyday bodycare, but it seems that even celebrities cannot get enough of this essential oil lately.
Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr is familiar with trying to stay in peak physical condition and has recently exclaimed her love for this fragrant natural oil. In an interview with BellaSugarTV she claimed that she uses rosehip oil for her face to boost her complexion.
Miranda, who has previously raved about the benefits of coconut oil, told reporters that being a mother she has less time to spend on her skin and therefore using an all-encompassing skincare solution such as rosehip oil can work on multiple areas. She said: "I like to wear rosehip oil at night. It’s full of that many antioxidants and it really works on a cellular level too to rejuvenate the skin. I put that on at night and wake up glowing."
The rose oil is traditionally produced in Chile and is extracted from the seeds of rosebushes, which are native to the southern Andes. Miranda adds on her blog that this is a product that "every woman should have in her handbag" and one she will continue to use throughout her life
She added that not only does she use it as a moisturiser but also as a makeup remover around the eyes. Rosehip oil is often referred to as nature’s first aid kit when it comes to skincare, as it is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and is easily absorbed.
Rose oil benefits for the skin
It has been known to smooth wrinkles, evening out skin tone and reducing the appearance of scars and blemishes. This light oil has the ability to soothe and moisturise dry skin, keeping it balanced and hydrated - which is a must during the summer months, when warm, dry weather threatens to strip skin of its natural moisture. Read more information about rosehip oil for blemishes.
Our customers have stated that using rosehip oil for acne, fine wrinkles and eczema has resulted in improved skin condition.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?