Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Is rosehip oil the secret to a glowing complexion?
Written by Laura Andrews, Skin Care and Holistic Lifestyle Expert
The rise of Rosehip Oil
Rosehip Oil is a well known tool for everyday bodycare, but it seems that even celebrities cannot get enough of this essential oil lately.
Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr is familiar with trying to stay in peak physical condition and has recently exclaimed her love for this fragrant natural oil. In an interview with BellaSugarTV she claimed that she uses rosehip oil for her face to boost her complexion.
Miranda, who has previously raved about the benefits of coconut oil, told reporters that being a mother she has less time to spend on her skin and therefore using an all-encompassing skincare solution such as rosehip oil can work on multiple areas. She said: "I like to wear rosehip oil at night. It’s full of that many antioxidants and it really works on a cellular level too to rejuvenate the skin. I put that on at night and wake up glowing."
The rose oil is traditionally produced in Chile and is extracted from the seeds of rosebushes, which are native to the southern Andes. Miranda adds on her blog that this is a product that "every woman should have in her handbag" and one she will continue to use throughout her life
She added that not only does she use it as a moisturiser but also as a makeup remover around the eyes. Rosehip oil is often referred to as nature’s first aid kit when it comes to skincare, as it is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and is easily absorbed.
Rose oil benefits for the skin
It has been known to smooth wrinkles, evening out skin tone and reducing the appearance of scars and blemishes. This light oil has the ability to soothe and moisturise dry skin, keeping it balanced and hydrated - which is a must during the summer months, when warm, dry weather threatens to strip skin of its natural moisture. Read more information about rosehip oil for blemishes.
Our customers have stated that using rosehip oil for acne, fine wrinkles and eczema has resulted in improved skin condition.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.