Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Miranda Kerr doesn’t go a day without coconut oil
Her slim figure, glossy locks and flawless skin are the envy of women everywhere, and now Miranda Kerr has revealed the secret behind her beauty.
The model and mum, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, said she is a big fan of coconut oil and will not go a day without the health and beauty must-have.
"I personally take four tablespoons per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in cups of green tea," she stated.
Coconut oil is renowned for its health and beauty benefits, both on the inside and on the outside.
Used internally, like Miranda, it can help to lower cholesterol levels, boost immunity, aid digestion and increase metabolism.
It can be used as a cooking oil or drizzled on foods before eating. It can also be mixed with fresh fruit juice for a tasty health drink.
Miranda claims to take four tablespoons of the oil. However, the optimal recommended for an adult is between two and three.
Externally, it can be an excellent natural anti-aging moisturiser and an increasingly effective conditioner for the hair.
If Miranda uses her coconut oil on her locks, it would certainly explain why they're so shiny and healthy.
It can in fact be used all over the body, deeply nourishing the skin and helping to combat conditions such as eczema.
Actress Elsa Pataky is a fan of Fushi's organic extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil, insisting it smells "amazing" when used on her skin.
According to the Daily Mail newspaper, sales of coconut oil products have increased by around 50 per cent thanks to Miranda's recommendation.
So what are you waiting for? Snap up your bottle now and make it part of your everyday health and beauty regime.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.