Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Miranda Kerr doesn’t go a day without coconut oil
Her slim figure, glossy locks and flawless skin are the envy of women everywhere, and now Miranda Kerr has revealed the secret behind her beauty.
The model and mum, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, said she is a big fan of coconut oil and will not go a day without the health and beauty must-have.
"I personally take four tablespoons per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in cups of green tea," she stated.
Coconut oil is renowned for its health and beauty benefits, both on the inside and on the outside.
Used internally, like Miranda, it can help to lower cholesterol levels, boost immunity, aid digestion and increase metabolism.
It can be used as a cooking oil or drizzled on foods before eating. It can also be mixed with fresh fruit juice for a tasty health drink.
Miranda claims to take four tablespoons of the oil. However, the optimal recommended for an adult is between two and three.
Externally, it can be an excellent natural anti-aging moisturiser and an increasingly effective conditioner for the hair.
If Miranda uses her coconut oil on her locks, it would certainly explain why they're so shiny and healthy.
It can in fact be used all over the body, deeply nourishing the skin and helping to combat conditions such as eczema.
Actress Elsa Pataky is a fan of Fushi's organic extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil, insisting it smells "amazing" when used on her skin.
According to the Daily Mail newspaper, sales of coconut oil products have increased by around 50 per cent thanks to Miranda's recommendation.
So what are you waiting for? Snap up your bottle now and make it part of your everyday health and beauty regime.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy