Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Miranda Kerr doesn’t go a day without coconut oil
Her slim figure, glossy locks and flawless skin are the envy of women everywhere, and now Miranda Kerr has revealed the secret behind her beauty.
The model and mum, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, said she is a big fan of coconut oil and will not go a day without the health and beauty must-have.
"I personally take four tablespoons per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in cups of green tea," she stated.
Coconut oil is renowned for its health and beauty benefits, both on the inside and on the outside.
Used internally, like Miranda, it can help to lower cholesterol levels, boost immunity, aid digestion and increase metabolism.
It can be used as a cooking oil or drizzled on foods before eating. It can also be mixed with fresh fruit juice for a tasty health drink.
Miranda claims to take four tablespoons of the oil. However, the optimal recommended for an adult is between two and three.
Externally, it can be an excellent natural anti-aging moisturiser and an increasingly effective conditioner for the hair.
If Miranda uses her coconut oil on her locks, it would certainly explain why they're so shiny and healthy.
It can in fact be used all over the body, deeply nourishing the skin and helping to combat conditions such as eczema.
Actress Elsa Pataky is a fan of Fushi's organic extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil, insisting it smells "amazing" when used on her skin.
According to the Daily Mail newspaper, sales of coconut oil products have increased by around 50 per cent thanks to Miranda's recommendation.
So what are you waiting for? Snap up your bottle now and make it part of your everyday health and beauty regime.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed30% OFFAs low as £7.00 Regular Price £10.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage