Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Model Olivia Inge uses rosehip oil to boost skin hydration
Posted by Laura Andrews, Skin Care and Holistic Lifestyle Expert
Rosehip oil is one of the few natural beauty products model Olivia Inge trusts to keep her skin hydrated, according to InStyle. In an interview with the magazine, Olivia, who has been storming the catwalk since the mid-1990s, said she is always willing to try out new types of products, "but one that I always choose is a soothing, protective moisturiser with rosehip oil".
"My skin type is ’thirsty’ and this combination seems to sort it right out. I do a face mask once a week which leaves my skin as soft as a baby’s bottom. I also use a cleanser in the shower every morning. Good walks in the country and good company all help enormously for tip top skin," she explained.
Do your research
However, women should be aware that some much-hyped products may not bring the benefits they claim to have. "Do your research before aligning yourself to a product … There are many products out there that do not do what they proclaim, it drives me mad that these people prey on our insecurities all in the name of profit margins," Olivia added.
Meanwhile, FemaleFirst also recommends using rosehip oil this autumn to improve the complexion and get skin looking fresh and ready to face the elements. The website believes the oil is "one of the best ways to fight off any wear and tear" because of its moisturising, rejuvenating and repairing qualities. It can be used equally as effectively on young and mature skin, soothe chapped and cracked skin and even make a difference to scarred skin.
Rosehips contain fatty acids, which are essential for promoting healthy cells and building protective layers under the skin. They also boast bioflavonoids; powerful antioxidants that can defend skin against signs of ageing, the news source added.
Add rosehip oil to your skin regime
Fushi’s Rosehip Oil acts as a great moisturiser, with essential fatty acids including Omega 3 and Omega 6 combining to leave your skin soft and revitalised. Discover our top tips for choosing the best rosehip oil for guidance on the factors to take in to consideration when looking for a dry skin solution.
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed30% OFFAs low as £7.00 Regular Price £10.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thankyou very informative ♥️
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.