Cookies on fushi.co.uk
More men looking for performance grooming products
With more men than ever taking care of their health and their appearance, there is a growing market for male grooming products.
In particularly, performance grooming is becoming more popular, according to the online grooming editor at menshealth.co.uk.
Lee Kynaston said guys are increasingly investing in products that keep them looking "sharp, youthful and, crucially, competitive".
Indeed, he noted that in a tough jobs market, having the edge over colleagues in terms of outward appearance as well as skills and experience is crucial.
"Hence there's been a big rise in interest in anti-ageing products, fatigue fighting products, hair dyes and hair restorative products," Mr Kynaston remarked.
A survey commissioned by Just For Men hair colour revealed that almost 70 per cent of guys believe appearance has an impact on salary levels.
More than three-quarters also think looking younger gives men a competitive advantage in the jobs market.
Responding to the research, Dr Carole Kanchier, author of Dare to Change Your Job and Your Life, said: "When the job market is very competitive, having a well-groomed and youthful appearance is just as important as having a strong resume."
There are numerous organic health and beauty products that can help men care for their skin, hair and bodies without exposing themselves to harmful chemicals.
Our mandarin essential oil is also ideal to tackle fatigue and lack of energy, keeping men on top of their game at work.
For guys concerned about the effects of ageing, organic argan oil is a must-have product. Packed with Vitamins A and E to ward off free radicals, it can help to protect the skin against fine lines and wrinkles.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.