Cookies on fushi.co.uk
More men looking for performance grooming products
With more men than ever taking care of their health and their appearance, there is a growing market for male grooming products.
In particularly, performance grooming is becoming more popular, according to the online grooming editor at menshealth.co.uk.
Lee Kynaston said guys are increasingly investing in products that keep them looking "sharp, youthful and, crucially, competitive".
Indeed, he noted that in a tough jobs market, having the edge over colleagues in terms of outward appearance as well as skills and experience is crucial.
"Hence there's been a big rise in interest in anti-ageing products, fatigue fighting products, hair dyes and hair restorative products," Mr Kynaston remarked.
A survey commissioned by Just For Men hair colour revealed that almost 70 per cent of guys believe appearance has an impact on salary levels.
More than three-quarters also think looking younger gives men a competitive advantage in the jobs market.
Responding to the research, Dr Carole Kanchier, author of Dare to Change Your Job and Your Life, said: "When the job market is very competitive, having a well-groomed and youthful appearance is just as important as having a strong resume."
There are numerous organic health and beauty products that can help men care for their skin, hair and bodies without exposing themselves to harmful chemicals.
Our mandarin essential oil is also ideal to tackle fatigue and lack of energy, keeping men on top of their game at work.
For guys concerned about the effects of ageing, organic argan oil is a must-have product. Packed with Vitamins A and E to ward off free radicals, it can help to protect the skin against fine lines and wrinkles.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks