Cookies on fushi.co.uk
More men looking for performance grooming products
With more men than ever taking care of their health and their appearance, there is a growing market for male grooming products.
In particularly, performance grooming is becoming more popular, according to the online grooming editor at menshealth.co.uk.
Lee Kynaston said guys are increasingly investing in products that keep them looking "sharp, youthful and, crucially, competitive".
Indeed, he noted that in a tough jobs market, having the edge over colleagues in terms of outward appearance as well as skills and experience is crucial.
"Hence there's been a big rise in interest in anti-ageing products, fatigue fighting products, hair dyes and hair restorative products," Mr Kynaston remarked.
A survey commissioned by Just For Men hair colour revealed that almost 70 per cent of guys believe appearance has an impact on salary levels.
More than three-quarters also think looking younger gives men a competitive advantage in the jobs market.
Responding to the research, Dr Carole Kanchier, author of Dare to Change Your Job and Your Life, said: "When the job market is very competitive, having a well-groomed and youthful appearance is just as important as having a strong resume."
There are numerous organic health and beauty products that can help men care for their skin, hair and bodies without exposing themselves to harmful chemicals.
Our mandarin essential oil is also ideal to tackle fatigue and lack of energy, keeping men on top of their game at work.
For guys concerned about the effects of ageing, organic argan oil is a must-have product. Packed with Vitamins A and E to ward off free radicals, it can help to protect the skin against fine lines and wrinkles.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Debbie, There is 340 mg of herb per capsule in our Ashwagandha. We usually recommend 2 capsules a day which are equivalent to 680mg. It is possible to take up to 1200mg daily, but only over short periods, so we prefer to stay well within the limits of safety, while still dosing enough to see the benefits. We always recommend to discuss taking the supplement with your GP before hand if you'd like to increase dosages. I hope this helps :)