Cookies on fushi.co.uk
More men looking for performance grooming products
With more men than ever taking care of their health and their appearance, there is a growing market for male grooming products.
In particularly, performance grooming is becoming more popular, according to the online grooming editor at menshealth.co.uk.
Lee Kynaston said guys are increasingly investing in products that keep them looking "sharp, youthful and, crucially, competitive".
Indeed, he noted that in a tough jobs market, having the edge over colleagues in terms of outward appearance as well as skills and experience is crucial.
"Hence there's been a big rise in interest in anti-ageing products, fatigue fighting products, hair dyes and hair restorative products," Mr Kynaston remarked.
A survey commissioned by Just For Men hair colour revealed that almost 70 per cent of guys believe appearance has an impact on salary levels.
More than three-quarters also think looking younger gives men a competitive advantage in the jobs market.
Responding to the research, Dr Carole Kanchier, author of Dare to Change Your Job and Your Life, said: "When the job market is very competitive, having a well-groomed and youthful appearance is just as important as having a strong resume."
There are numerous organic health and beauty products that can help men care for their skin, hair and bodies without exposing themselves to harmful chemicals.
Our mandarin essential oil is also ideal to tackle fatigue and lack of energy, keeping men on top of their game at work.
For guys concerned about the effects of ageing, organic argan oil is a must-have product. Packed with Vitamins A and E to ward off free radicals, it can help to protect the skin against fine lines and wrinkles.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.