Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural beauty secrets of the supermodels
Glossy hair, long limbs and impossibly fresh faces that never belie the stress of international travel, photoshoots and remembering to eat well - just how do supermodels stay looking so beautiful?
Luckily for us mere mortals, some of them have spilled the beans on how to get their glowing skin, telling Elle.com how they keep their complexions clear of any blemishes.
Canadian model Anais Pouliot said she uses organic beauty products that contain plant extracts to keep her skin in check. "I try to use more natural products on my face," she explained. "I like argan oil-when you put it on before you go to bed, you wake up with baby skin. Really soft baby skin."
Fellow model Karolina Kurkova is also a fan of herbal oils. "For removing my mascara, I like using coconut oil," she said. "[I use] things that are organic and natural for the skin, and won’t just sit on it. Having great skin also has a lot to do with what you eat-if you eat junk, it’s going to show."
Zimbabwean-born beauty Nyasha Matonhodze reckons the less you put on your face, the better - especially when it comes to makeup.
"My face tends to break out due to all the makeup during fashion season so I make sure to always wash it before I go to bed. And then I just apply cocoa butter - it smells absolutely amazing and it’s not too harsh on the skin."
Other models rely on keeping hydrated to keep their complexion looking clear, with Josephine Skriver noticing that her skin can look dull and grey if she doesn’t drink enough water. Daphne Groeneveld pointed out the importance of sleep, saying that getting enough quality rest at night is key to her gleaming face.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin