Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural skincare produces better long-term results
It’s true that some people are put off organic beauty products because they don’t believe they will have the same results as some of the so-called miracle creams they see advertised on television.
But not only can the chemical nasties in these products be detrimental to your health, as well as the environment, it’s doubtful whether any of them actually do what they say on the tin.
As make-up artist and skincare specialist Sophie Chamings explained, skincare has become so complicated, with "a million products or a million different things" and all promising instant fixes.
"For me, nature simplifies the complex web and produces just as good, if not better results," she remarked.
"Generally, I believe that natural ingredients work in harmony, not just with the skin, but also with the mind, body and soul."
She added: "Natural ingredients are gentle but extremely powerful and finding the right natural product for someone is like magic.
"Whereas synthetically-made products often have wonderful effects short-term, long-term I see many clients whose skin looks dull, dry and tired as a result of continuous use."
But Ms Chamings urged caution when buying natural beauty products, as there are plenty on the market that claim to be green and organic but are not.
Fushi’s organic shampoos, facial skincare products, body care items and nutritional supplements are 100 per cent natural and contain no pesticides, hard detergents or chemicals.
They are also sustainably and fairly sourced, while many are certified organic by the Soil Association, so you can be confident that you are doing your but for the environment as well.
The Soil Association is responsible for certifying more than 80 per cent of all organic products sold in the UK, so look out for the symbol when you buy.
Posted by Sam Wallace
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy