Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic beauty products to spoil your mum
According to a survey by delivery company Yodel, two-thirds of us spend more on our beloved mums on Mother’s Day than we do on our partners on Valentine’s Day.
So with this in mind, what will you be buying your ma this year? Chocolates? Done that, and she’s on a diet anyway. Flowers? Cliched, and they’ll be dead within a week. A cute teddy bear? She’s 60 not six! Why not spoil her with something she’ll really appreciate?
Natural beauty products make great gifts for mums of all ages. What better way for her to spend Mothering Sunday than to enjoy a pampering spa day at home?
If she’s always running around after everyone else and rarely spends any time on herself, she’ll probably appreciate Fushi’s lovely Peace Range. These products contain a calming blend of lavender, neroli, bergamot and chamomile to promote relaxation.
You could create your own gift kit consisting of various products, such as our Peace Bath Salts, our Peace Antioxidant Bath Oil and our Bringer of Peace Candle.
If she’s serious about taking care of her skin, why not give her a helping hand with our A4 Age Reverse anti-ageing skincare products? All of the items in this range contain the key ingredient argan oil, which is rich in Vitamins A and E as well as essential fatty acids that fight wrinkles.
Alternatively, our organic hair care products make great Mother’s Day treats. Once your mum uses our Really Good Hair Oil and our Stimulator Shampoo and Conditioner, she’ll be ready for that evening out you promised her.
Or how about some home spa accessories? Get her a pair of sisal slippers, a pumice stone, a loofah, a body brush and massage roller, as well as some luxurious oils, and she can enjoy that pampering spa experience in the comfort of her own bathroom.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.