Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic beauty products to spoil your mum
According to a survey by delivery company Yodel, two-thirds of us spend more on our beloved mums on Mother’s Day than we do on our partners on Valentine’s Day.
So with this in mind, what will you be buying your ma this year? Chocolates? Done that, and she’s on a diet anyway. Flowers? Cliched, and they’ll be dead within a week. A cute teddy bear? She’s 60 not six! Why not spoil her with something she’ll really appreciate?
Natural beauty products make great gifts for mums of all ages. What better way for her to spend Mothering Sunday than to enjoy a pampering spa day at home?
If she’s always running around after everyone else and rarely spends any time on herself, she’ll probably appreciate Fushi’s lovely Peace Range. These products contain a calming blend of lavender, neroli, bergamot and chamomile to promote relaxation.
You could create your own gift kit consisting of various products, such as our Peace Bath Salts, our Peace Antioxidant Bath Oil and our Bringer of Peace Candle.
If she’s serious about taking care of her skin, why not give her a helping hand with our A4 Age Reverse anti-ageing skincare products? All of the items in this range contain the key ingredient argan oil, which is rich in Vitamins A and E as well as essential fatty acids that fight wrinkles.
Alternatively, our organic hair care products make great Mother’s Day treats. Once your mum uses our Really Good Hair Oil and our Stimulator Shampoo and Conditioner, she’ll be ready for that evening out you promised her.
Or how about some home spa accessories? Get her a pair of sisal slippers, a pumice stone, a loofah, a body brush and massage roller, as well as some luxurious oils, and she can enjoy that pampering spa experience in the comfort of her own bathroom.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed30% OFFAs low as £7.00 Regular Price £10.00
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.