Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic beauty products to spoil your mum
According to a survey by delivery company Yodel, two-thirds of us spend more on our beloved mums on Mother’s Day than we do on our partners on Valentine’s Day.
So with this in mind, what will you be buying your ma this year? Chocolates? Done that, and she’s on a diet anyway. Flowers? Cliched, and they’ll be dead within a week. A cute teddy bear? She’s 60 not six! Why not spoil her with something she’ll really appreciate?
Natural beauty products make great gifts for mums of all ages. What better way for her to spend Mothering Sunday than to enjoy a pampering spa day at home?
If she’s always running around after everyone else and rarely spends any time on herself, she’ll probably appreciate Fushi’s lovely Peace Range. These products contain a calming blend of lavender, neroli, bergamot and chamomile to promote relaxation.
You could create your own gift kit consisting of various products, such as our Peace Bath Salts, our Peace Antioxidant Bath Oil and our Bringer of Peace Candle.
If she’s serious about taking care of her skin, why not give her a helping hand with our A4 Age Reverse anti-ageing skincare products? All of the items in this range contain the key ingredient argan oil, which is rich in Vitamins A and E as well as essential fatty acids that fight wrinkles.
Alternatively, our organic hair care products make great Mother’s Day treats. Once your mum uses our Really Good Hair Oil and our Stimulator Shampoo and Conditioner, she’ll be ready for that evening out you promised her.
Or how about some home spa accessories? Get her a pair of sisal slippers, a pumice stone, a loofah, a body brush and massage roller, as well as some luxurious oils, and she can enjoy that pampering spa experience in the comfort of her own bathroom.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy