Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic products keep skin healthy
Women have been advised to include organic beauty products into their beauty regimes in order to keep their skin looking and feeling healthy.
According to skin therapist Louise Thomas-Minns, incorporating antioxidants into a skincare routine is an excellent way to protect skin from harmful ultraviolet lights, which can result in a host of serious skin complaints.
Continuing to use natural products can also help women reverse some of the damage that has been done to their skin by the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays if used in high enough doses.
As well as using organic beauty products on the skin, women can also incorporate organic foods including fresh fruit and vegetables into their diets.
Ms Thomas-Minns warned women to be wary of the vast range of cosmetic products on the market, which may not necessarily be appropriate for their skin types or useful for particular skin complaints.
Consumers were advised to seek out professional help from specialists who will be able to guide women to the appropriate natural products they require.
"It is a minefield out there of cosmetic companies all wanting to lure you into their range," Ms Thomas-Minns commented.
"Any professional skin therapist worth their weight will guide you through your skin type, condition and give you instruction on what you need to use."
Consumers were also encouraged not to stick with the same products they used during their teenage years because their skin tends to evolve as they get older and they may develop complaints that they never had in their youth.
"Many people are still treating their ’oily/problem’ prone skin even though they don’t have those issues anymore for example," Ms Thomas-Minns explained.
According to make-up artist and skincare specialist Sophie Chamings, natural skincare products can be much healthier for the skin than so-called miracle creams advertised on television.
Posted by Sam Wallace
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?