Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Pomegranates ’have a number of health benefits’
Eating well and taking plenty of exercise are part of what constitutes healthy living, which in turn can make you feel better on the inside.
Certain foods are reportedly useful to lower the risks of some diseases and medical conditions, so individuals might consider incorporating nutritional supplements into their diet if they feel they are not getting enough health benefits from meals alone.
Dorian Dugmore, president of healthcare group Wellness International, explained that pomegranates are particularly good for the health, and using the whole fruit - including the skin, pith and seeds - gives a more concentrated antioxidant value than the juice alone.
"[Pomegranates] can help to reduce heart problems and cardiovascular disease, by improving the inner linings of the arteries, and producing things such a nitric oxide which really tends to help your circulation and smooth the inside of your arteries. It can stimulate the production of insulin and help you use sugars more effectively," she explained.
"It can reduce the effect of inflammatory markers in your body and reduce things like arthritis to a degree, it can even help to alleviate sexual dysfunction, so there are a variety of health benefits that it has."
Meanwhile, nutritionist Dr Carina Norris has warned that many people could be tempted to opt for unhealthier food because it is relatively cheap, but instead they just need to learn how to eat a balanced diet on a tight budget.
"Although it is perfectly possible to feed yourself from cooking from scratch from simple ingredients, like fruit and vegetables and cheaper cuts of meat, if you don't have the cooking skills and the know-how, you can't do it. That is why people are resorting to convenience foods, fast foods and takeaways and things like that," she posited.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy