Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Pregnant celebrities turn to prenatal Yoga
Prenatal Yoga is hardly a new phenomenon, but it's only recently that mums-to-be seem to have been rolling up their Yoga mats and heading to the gym in droves.
It may have something to do with celebrity trends, as numerous pregnant A-listers have been touting the benefits of the exercise in recent months.
Jessica Alba is one of them. The actress, who has just given birth to her second child, insisted that prenatal Yoga has really helped her maintain her figure.
"I have a bad back and bad knees and it really prepares your body," she told Latina magazine.
"The more limber you are and the stronger you are, the easier your birth. And isn't that what everybody wants?"
She's not the only celebrity prenatal Yoga fan. Charmed star Alyssa Milano has been spotted regularly emerging from her local gym in LA with her Yoga equipment in tow.
The actress is fast approaching her due date and is set to give birth to her first child with husband David Bugliari next month.
Other famous mums-to-be who've been using Yoga to focus their minds and prepare their bodies for delivery of their little ones include Mad Men star January Jones and 90210 actress Tori Spelling.
According to the charity Birthlight, Yoga is one of the best forms of exercise during pregnancy, as it provides a gentle and safe way to stay toned and supple without putting excess strain on the body.
It also enables women to prepare for the birth by focusing on relaxation and breathing techniques.
Many gyms and health centres offer dedicated prenatal Yoga classes that feature poses and exercises suitable for expectant women, so if you have a baby on the way, why not check out the facilities in your local area?
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)