Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Spring clean your body for summer
Sometimes getting fit isn’t just about dropping a dress size or getting a flatter stomach in preparation for a big event. It can be about making long-term healthy living choices that mean you’ll find it much easier to exercise further and faster, as well as keep an eye on your weight.
According to Denise Taylor, author of Fat to Fantastic, it is obvious what we need to do to feel healthy - although putting the theory into practice can be a lot harder.
"We all think we know what to do - eat less and move more, but not every calorie is the same. Rather than eating ready meals full of chemicals, eating more natural foods such as healthy stews with lots of vegetables can help people to lose weight," she noted.
"But we can all move more to put more activity into our life. It’s not about going to a gym but using the stairs, walking more and finding activities we enjoy."
Meanwhile, the Mirror reported that there are plenty of benefits from getting off the sofa and slipping into your workout gear, including banishing food cravings, lowering your cholesterol and even helping to cure depression.
Being active is essential for our health and wellbeing - the newspaper stated that the rise in the number of cancer, heart disease and diabetes cases could be a result of our more sedentary lifestyles - and getting fit can also be a great way of detoxing.
According to Edgeonthenet.com, our body cannot burn fat until our liver is able to eliminate the toxins stored in it, even if we eat healthily and do plenty of exercise.
Taking herbal supplements and tinctures can be an easy way to purge your body of any nasties, especially if you combine it with a beneficial eating plan and a fitness regime.
Fushi’s Cleanse & Detox combo, for example, is great for stimulating the bowel and cleansing the intestinal tract of food and other debris.
Posted by Freya Harper
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy