Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Spring clean your body for summer
Sometimes getting fit isn’t just about dropping a dress size or getting a flatter stomach in preparation for a big event. It can be about making long-term healthy living choices that mean you’ll find it much easier to exercise further and faster, as well as keep an eye on your weight.
According to Denise Taylor, author of Fat to Fantastic, it is obvious what we need to do to feel healthy - although putting the theory into practice can be a lot harder.
"We all think we know what to do - eat less and move more, but not every calorie is the same. Rather than eating ready meals full of chemicals, eating more natural foods such as healthy stews with lots of vegetables can help people to lose weight," she noted.
"But we can all move more to put more activity into our life. It’s not about going to a gym but using the stairs, walking more and finding activities we enjoy."
Meanwhile, the Mirror reported that there are plenty of benefits from getting off the sofa and slipping into your workout gear, including banishing food cravings, lowering your cholesterol and even helping to cure depression.
Being active is essential for our health and wellbeing - the newspaper stated that the rise in the number of cancer, heart disease and diabetes cases could be a result of our more sedentary lifestyles - and getting fit can also be a great way of detoxing.
According to Edgeonthenet.com, our body cannot burn fat until our liver is able to eliminate the toxins stored in it, even if we eat healthily and do plenty of exercise.
Taking herbal supplements and tinctures can be an easy way to purge your body of any nasties, especially if you combine it with a beneficial eating plan and a fitness regime.
Fushi’s Cleanse & Detox combo, for example, is great for stimulating the bowel and cleansing the intestinal tract of food and other debris.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.