Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Svelte Gerard Butler praises benefits of Yoga
Gerard Butler has become the latest A-list star to go public with their love of Yoga, praising the discipline for helping him hone his widely-envied figure.
The actor, who hit the big time as the beefed-up King Leonidas in the blood and guts epic 300, has recently been spotted looking far more svelte.
But, far from overhauling his lifestyle, the Scot has revealed that he has simply been doing the things he loves, including getting out his Yoga products and his surf board, and that the weight loss has come relatively easy to him.
"It’s just doing a lot of cardio and watching what I eat," he said of his healthy living routine in an interview with People magazine.
"I stopped lifting big weights and I’m doing Yoga. It’s not hard to stay in shape," he said, though he added that it is difficult staying in "good shape".
Butler’s profession of his love for yoga comes hot on the heels of Miranda Kerr crediting the discipline with helping her lose her pregnancy pounds.
The Australian supermodel, who is married to Pirates of the Caribbean actor Orlando Bloom, recently gave birth to her first child, a son named Flynn.
And, while many new mums may take a few months off to recuperate, she was back on the catwalk just six months after the birth, citing both breastfeeding and enjoyable exercise, particularly Yoga, as factors that helped her regain her figure.
Other big name stars known to be fans of Yoga include Trudie Styler and Christy Turlington, while millions more people from all walks of life embrace it for a range of reasons, from staying in shape, to escaping from the stresses of everyday life and easing aches and strains.
Posted by Freya Harper
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy