Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The best anti-ageing oils for the skin
There is an abundance of fantastic anti-ageing oils to choose from, and they can be used on their own or in combination. We’ve compiled a list of some of the best anti-ageing oils that help to tighten skin and pores, smooth out wrinkles and promote cell regeneration.
Organic Rosehip Oil
Rich in vitamin A, C and E, Rosehip seed oil both delays the effects of ageing by strengthening its natural defences while also promoting a healthy dermis.
This oil is particularly suited to scarred skin, stretch marks and other damage because it promotes cell regeneration and encourages collagen production.
Organic Argan Oil
This is one of the most diverse pure moisturising oils available, and can be applied directly to the skin or taken internally to balance the digestive system. High vitamin A and E levels strengthen defences by warding off free radicals.
Many who use it claim their skin is noticeably more dense, smoother and feels more alive. This could be the antioxidants, or it could be the boosted circulation and cell renewal, but it’s probably a combination of both.
Carrot Seed Oil
One of the underappreciated essential oils, carrot seed oil has a natural detoxifying effect, healing to cleanse the liver, but also the digestive system as a whole.
Used as a massage oil, it can help to relieve stress and treat the build up of toxins in muscles and joints. When combined in creams and lotions, it softens and smoothes the skins as well as promoting cell rejuvenation and growth.
Jojoba Golden Oil
This versatile oil can be used as a moisturiser for both skin and hair and is particularly good if you have sensitive or dry skin. Rich in natural anti-oxidants, this oil will help to improve elasticity and enhance the skin’s natural regeneration processes.
This oil is extracted from Jojoba seeds as a liquid wax, and was revered among Native Americans and is now grown extensively on plantations throughout Southern and Central America, and other desert climates.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy