Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The best anti-ageing oils for the skin
There is an abundance of fantastic anti-ageing oils to choose from, and they can be used on their own or in combination. We’ve compiled a list of some of the best anti-ageing oils that help to tighten skin and pores, smooth out wrinkles and promote cell regeneration.
Organic Rosehip Oil
Rich in vitamin A, C and E, Rosehip seed oil both delays the effects of ageing by strengthening its natural defences while also promoting a healthy dermis.
This oil is particularly suited to scarred skin, stretch marks and other damage because it promotes cell regeneration and encourages collagen production.
Organic Argan Oil
This is one of the most diverse pure moisturising oils available, and can be applied directly to the skin or taken internally to balance the digestive system. High vitamin A and E levels strengthen defences by warding off free radicals.
Many who use it claim their skin is noticeably more dense, smoother and feels more alive. This could be the antioxidants, or it could be the boosted circulation and cell renewal, but it’s probably a combination of both.
Carrot Seed Oil
One of the underappreciated essential oils, carrot seed oil has a natural detoxifying effect, healing to cleanse the liver, but also the digestive system as a whole.
Used as a massage oil, it can help to relieve stress and treat the build up of toxins in muscles and joints. When combined in creams and lotions, it softens and smoothes the skins as well as promoting cell rejuvenation and growth.
Jojoba Golden Oil
This versatile oil can be used as a moisturiser for both skin and hair and is particularly good if you have sensitive or dry skin. Rich in natural anti-oxidants, this oil will help to improve elasticity and enhance the skin’s natural regeneration processes.
This oil is extracted from Jojoba seeds as a liquid wax, and was revered among Native Americans and is now grown extensively on plantations throughout Southern and Central America, and other desert climates.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed25% OFFAs low as £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)