Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The best anti-ageing oils for the skin
There is an abundance of fantastic anti-ageing oils to choose from, and they can be used on their own or in combination. We’ve compiled a list of some of the best anti-ageing oils that help to tighten skin and pores, smooth out wrinkles and promote cell regeneration.
Organic Rosehip Oil
Rich in vitamin A, C and E, Rosehip seed oil both delays the effects of ageing by strengthening its natural defences while also promoting a healthy dermis.
This oil is particularly suited to scarred skin, stretch marks and other damage because it promotes cell regeneration and encourages collagen production.
Organic Argan Oil
This is one of the most diverse pure moisturising oils available, and can be applied directly to the skin or taken internally to balance the digestive system. High vitamin A and E levels strengthen defences by warding off free radicals.
Many who use it claim their skin is noticeably more dense, smoother and feels more alive. This could be the antioxidants, or it could be the boosted circulation and cell renewal, but it’s probably a combination of both.
Carrot Seed Oil
One of the underappreciated essential oils, carrot seed oil has a natural detoxifying effect, healing to cleanse the liver, but also the digestive system as a whole.
Used as a massage oil, it can help to relieve stress and treat the build up of toxins in muscles and joints. When combined in creams and lotions, it softens and smoothes the skins as well as promoting cell rejuvenation and growth.
Jojoba Golden Oil
This versatile oil can be used as a moisturiser for both skin and hair and is particularly good if you have sensitive or dry skin. Rich in natural anti-oxidants, this oil will help to improve elasticity and enhance the skin’s natural regeneration processes.
This oil is extracted from Jojoba seeds as a liquid wax, and was revered among Native Americans and is now grown extensively on plantations throughout Southern and Central America, and other desert climates.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed50% OFFAs low as £3.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.