Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Women want the perfect derriere
Cellulite is just one of the factors affecting women’s confidence in the bottom department, according to a new survey by George at Asda.
Announcing the launch of its Great Bum Jeans, the retailer said its research had shown that 72 per cent of women would spend up to £10 for the perfect derriere.
Four in ten of those questioned said they thought their bum was too big, while more than a quarter said they had too much cellulite.
A fifth of respondents said their bottoms were too saggy and a similar number insisted theirs just wasn’t pert enough.
It was recognised that exercise and healthy diet can help to improve body shape and help women get the bum they want.
Indeed, three in five cited a lack of exercise for their less than perfect derriere, while a quarter blamed poor eating habits.
But of course everyone loves a helping hand while they work to achieve their ideal figure, which is why Asda has introduced its new denims.
The Great Bum Jeans, which are on offer for just £18, are made using "clever stitching techniques" which Asda claims make the bottom appear more pert.
Fiona Lambert, Brand Director at George, said: "Our customers asked us for something they can wear every day that will help embrace their curves."
But what about when you take the jeans off? If cellulite is your concern, it will still be there when you remove your jeans at night.
Fortunately, in addition to exercising and eating well, there are some natural beauty products that can help without resorting to surgery or harmful chemicals.
Fushi’s new Really Good Cellulite Oil has been formulated to boost circulation, tone and firm the skin and reduce the appearance of the dreaded orange peel.
It features a blend of stimulating natural ingredients, including gotu kola and green coffee bean oil, and could have excellent results if used in conjunction with a good cellulite brush.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy