Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Yoga can ’keep you sane’
Those who find their lives are busy and hectic in the modern world could keep themselves grounded through the practice of Yoga, it has been said.
Screenwriter and children’s author Patricia Rust wrote in the Huffington Post that, while the practice was developed as a preparation for meditation, she finds it helps keep her sane and has improved her concentration and perspective on life.
She encouraged everyone who can have stressful days to seek out some Yoga products and try it themselves, as the twisting and turning release endorphins, which increase happiness, as well as massaging the internal organs.
Yoga is a good way to improve healthy living, as it also eliminates toxins from the body and provides a way to exercise and strengthen the body, according to the writer.
"Yoga is not jumping through hoops or doing Marine Corps drills with the postures, despite what I see in Yoga studios," she said.
"For me, the kind of Yoga that works from the inside out is much more about quietude and meditation, and this is what I would encourage seeking out: Hatha, Iyengar or restorative Yoga," Ms Rust added.
Gerard Butler has become the latest A-list star to go public with a love of Yoga, praising the discipline for helping him hone his widely-envied figure.
The actor, who hit the big time as the beefed-up King Leonidas in the blood and guts epic 300, has recently been spotted looking far more svelte, which he put down to his Yoga products and his surf board that have helped him achieve the weight loss.
Other famous celebrities who enjoy a spot of Yoga include Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow and Meg Ryan.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.