Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Yoga can ’keep you sane’
Those who find their lives are busy and hectic in the modern world could keep themselves grounded through the practice of Yoga, it has been said.
Screenwriter and children’s author Patricia Rust wrote in the Huffington Post that, while the practice was developed as a preparation for meditation, she finds it helps keep her sane and has improved her concentration and perspective on life.
She encouraged everyone who can have stressful days to seek out some Yoga products and try it themselves, as the twisting and turning release endorphins, which increase happiness, as well as massaging the internal organs.
Yoga is a good way to improve healthy living, as it also eliminates toxins from the body and provides a way to exercise and strengthen the body, according to the writer.
"Yoga is not jumping through hoops or doing Marine Corps drills with the postures, despite what I see in Yoga studios," she said.
"For me, the kind of Yoga that works from the inside out is much more about quietude and meditation, and this is what I would encourage seeking out: Hatha, Iyengar or restorative Yoga," Ms Rust added.
Gerard Butler has become the latest A-list star to go public with a love of Yoga, praising the discipline for helping him hone his widely-envied figure.
The actor, who hit the big time as the beefed-up King Leonidas in the blood and guts epic 300, has recently been spotted looking far more svelte, which he put down to his Yoga products and his surf board that have helped him achieve the weight loss.
Other famous celebrities who enjoy a spot of Yoga include Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow and Meg Ryan.
Posted by Freya Harper
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy