Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Yoga equipment an inexpensive gym alternative
If you’re one of the thousands of people who plan to embark on a new fitness regime in 2012 you may be looking into your gym membership options and wondering how you can afford it.
According to a survey by moneysupermarket.com, one in ten people are concerned about the cost of joining a gym in the New Year.
Five per cent of those who are already members do not intend to renew again this year because they rarely used the gym in 2011 and need to cut costs.
This doesn’t mean that fewer people are planning to get fit in the 12 months ahead. It just means they’ll be finding less expensive ways to do so.
A few bits and pieces could cost the same as just two months of gym membership, so you’ll essentially be getting fit for free for the remainder of 2012.
And with Yoga equipment, you’ll be able to carry out high intensity workouts with lots of movement, or slower, strength-building sessions designed to tone and shape your muscles.
James Clarke, head of protection at moneysupermarket.com, said: "Despite the indulgence of Christmas it seems gym membership is not high on the priority list for a New Year health kick as Brits look to cut costs.
"Joining a gym can be a huge financial commitment, and with many gym-goers admitting to rarely using their membership, it’s important to consider whether their hard earned cash can be used more effectively."
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)