Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Yoga equipment an inexpensive gym alternative
If you’re one of the thousands of people who plan to embark on a new fitness regime in 2012 you may be looking into your gym membership options and wondering how you can afford it.
According to a survey by moneysupermarket.com, one in ten people are concerned about the cost of joining a gym in the New Year.
Five per cent of those who are already members do not intend to renew again this year because they rarely used the gym in 2011 and need to cut costs.
This doesn’t mean that fewer people are planning to get fit in the 12 months ahead. It just means they’ll be finding less expensive ways to do so.
A few bits and pieces could cost the same as just two months of gym membership, so you’ll essentially be getting fit for free for the remainder of 2012.
And with Yoga equipment, you’ll be able to carry out high intensity workouts with lots of movement, or slower, strength-building sessions designed to tone and shape your muscles.
James Clarke, head of protection at moneysupermarket.com, said: "Despite the indulgence of Christmas it seems gym membership is not high on the priority list for a New Year health kick as Brits look to cut costs.
"Joining a gym can be a huge financial commitment, and with many gym-goers admitting to rarely using their membership, it’s important to consider whether their hard earned cash can be used more effectively."
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.