Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Yoga equipment an inexpensive gym alternative
If you’re one of the thousands of people who plan to embark on a new fitness regime in 2012 you may be looking into your gym membership options and wondering how you can afford it.
According to a survey by moneysupermarket.com, one in ten people are concerned about the cost of joining a gym in the New Year.
Five per cent of those who are already members do not intend to renew again this year because they rarely used the gym in 2011 and need to cut costs.
This doesn’t mean that fewer people are planning to get fit in the 12 months ahead. It just means they’ll be finding less expensive ways to do so.
A few bits and pieces could cost the same as just two months of gym membership, so you’ll essentially be getting fit for free for the remainder of 2012.
And with Yoga equipment, you’ll be able to carry out high intensity workouts with lots of movement, or slower, strength-building sessions designed to tone and shape your muscles.
James Clarke, head of protection at moneysupermarket.com, said: "Despite the indulgence of Christmas it seems gym membership is not high on the priority list for a New Year health kick as Brits look to cut costs.
"Joining a gym can be a huge financial commitment, and with many gym-goers admitting to rarely using their membership, it’s important to consider whether their hard earned cash can be used more effectively."
Posted by Freya Harper
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy