Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Yoga keeps Eva Mendes fit and healthy
You may be wondering how actress Eva Mendes keeps her body in such great condition. Well wonder no more.
The 2 Fast 2 Furious star has revealed that as well as doing weights and cardio, she also makes Yoga a big part of her fitness regime.
In an interview with Zest magazine, the 37-year-old said she practices Yoga twice a week to complement her other, more intense workouts.
"It's mostly astanga, but my Yoga instructor creates a programme for me based around what I need," she explained.
"So if my muscles are tight from running, we'll do poses to open everything up."
Eva said that overall, she hits the gym three to four times a week to do light weights that target her whole body.
She also enjoys "serious cardio" like sprinting and interval running to get her heart rate up and burn fat.
"The minimum I do cardio for is 35 minutes, but you can get a lot done in that time if you use it wisely," she insisted. "Then I spend about an hour on the weight training."
Combining cardio and weight training with Yoga like Eva can be very beneficial, as it will help you hold those difficult poses for longer.
This will help you strengthen your core muscles and achieve that toned look that so many women desire.
Just make sure that if you are embarking on a Yoga fitness regime, you invest in some quality Yoga equipment to help you make the most of your workouts.
Eating a healthy, balanced diet will also provide you with the energy you need to reap the full rewards of Yoga.
Eva has the right idea. Instead of shying away from carbohydrates as some weight-obsessed celebrities do, she understands that they're important.
However, she did say she sticks to wholemeal bread and brown rice instead of white varieties.
"I focus on the inside out," she explained. "So it's all about what I'm eating, how I'm feeding my body and how much water I'm drinking."
Whatever she's doing, it's clearly working.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)