Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Acai Berry Oil
Acai Berry oil is one of the most potent antioxidant oils in the world. Acai is a more potent antioxidant than mangosteen, prunes, pomegranates or cranberries. The Acai Berry boasts the highest per unit value of antioxidant power (ORAC) of any edible fruit in the world. The antioxidant capacity of this naturally occurring oil from the Acai fruit is as potent as that of the anthocyanins in the skin of the fruit itself.
Acai Berry Oil is deep golden to light brown in colour and has a mild yet pleasant fruity aroma. The seeds and pulp of Acai berries have been used for centuries by the natives of Brazil for their unmatched healing and nutritional properties. The Acai berry abounds in essential fatty acids such as Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9. Approximately 60 -80%of this oil is Omega 9 and 10 -20% Omega 6. There are also many other vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, E, and C, minerals such as Phosphorus, Calcium, and Potassium, as well as polyphenols, anthocyanins, and phytosterols.
The small berries have been prized for generations by the region’s tribes for the healing and energising sustenance that they provide both as an edible fruit and nutritive oil.
Benefits of Acai Berry oil
It contains an impressive combination of Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, phytosterols, and essential amino acids.
Acai Berry Oil is rich in anthocyanins and phenols making the oil a very powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. Its significant content of anthocyanins is reported to be 10-30 times higher than the anthocyanin content of red wine grapes.
Its rich content of nutrients and anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory action make Acai Berry Oil a remarkable oil for anti-aging. It is highly emollient and is effective moisturising oil to help heal dry and cracked skin, eczema and psoriasis.
This oil very easily penetrates into the skin, acting as an excellent emollient carrier oil. It is a highly beneficial for ÿtreating acne, reduce swelling and ease muscular aches and pains.
Studies have revealed that the phenols contains in Acai Berry Oil help protect against the damage of free-radical which can cause aging and disease within the body. So when taken internally the oil has many health benefits too.
Acai Berry oil helps restores elasticity to the skin du to its powerful anti-aging properties and EFA?s.
Acai Berry oil can also be used to massaged into the hair and used as a hair oilespecially for hair that is dry and damaged.
Natives of Brazil have often used this oil for muscular aches and swelling, die to it?s anti inflammatory properties.
Fushi?s Acai Berry oil is sourced from sustainable sources within the Amazon region.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?