Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Acai Berry Oil
Acai Berry oil is one of the most potent antioxidant oils in the world. Acai is a more potent antioxidant than mangosteen, prunes, pomegranates or cranberries. The Acai Berry boasts the highest per unit value of antioxidant power (ORAC) of any edible fruit in the world. The antioxidant capacity of this naturally occurring oil from the Acai fruit is as potent as that of the anthocyanins in the skin of the fruit itself.
Acai Berry Oil is deep golden to light brown in colour and has a mild yet pleasant fruity aroma. The seeds and pulp of Acai berries have been used for centuries by the natives of Brazil for their unmatched healing and nutritional properties. The Acai berry abounds in essential fatty acids such as Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9. Approximately 60 -80%of this oil is Omega 9 and 10 -20% Omega 6. There are also many other vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, E, and C, minerals such as Phosphorus, Calcium, and Potassium, as well as polyphenols, anthocyanins, and phytosterols.
The small berries have been prized for generations by the region’s tribes for the healing and energising sustenance that they provide both as an edible fruit and nutritive oil.
Benefits of Acai Berry oil
It contains an impressive combination of Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, phytosterols, and essential amino acids.
Acai Berry Oil is rich in anthocyanins and phenols making the oil a very powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. Its significant content of anthocyanins is reported to be 10-30 times higher than the anthocyanin content of red wine grapes.
Its rich content of nutrients and anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory action make Acai Berry Oil a remarkable oil for anti-aging. It is highly emollient and is effective moisturising oil to help heal dry and cracked skin, eczema and psoriasis.
This oil very easily penetrates into the skin, acting as an excellent emollient carrier oil. It is a highly beneficial for ÿtreating acne, reduce swelling and ease muscular aches and pains.
Studies have revealed that the phenols contains in Acai Berry Oil help protect against the damage of free-radical which can cause aging and disease within the body. So when taken internally the oil has many health benefits too.
Acai Berry oil helps restores elasticity to the skin du to its powerful anti-aging properties and EFA?s.
Acai Berry oil can also be used to massaged into the hair and used as a hair oilespecially for hair that is dry and damaged.
Natives of Brazil have often used this oil for muscular aches and swelling, die to it?s anti inflammatory properties.
Fushi?s Acai Berry oil is sourced from sustainable sources within the Amazon region.
- Fenugreek Seed Capsules, Organic Organic-ground®, 60 Caps50% OFFSpecial Price £4.01 Regular Price £8.00
- Wheatgrass Superfood, OrganicAs low as £12.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.