Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Acai Berry Oil
Acai Berry oil is one of the most potent antioxidant oils in the world. Acai is a more potent antioxidant than mangosteen, prunes, pomegranates or cranberries. The Acai Berry boasts the highest per unit value of antioxidant power (ORAC) of any edible fruit in the world. The antioxidant capacity of this naturally occurring oil from the Acai fruit is as potent as that of the anthocyanins in the skin of the fruit itself.
Acai Berry Oil is deep golden to light brown in colour and has a mild yet pleasant fruity aroma. The seeds and pulp of Acai berries have been used for centuries by the natives of Brazil for their unmatched healing and nutritional properties. The Acai berry abounds in essential fatty acids such as Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9. Approximately 60 -80%of this oil is Omega 9 and 10 -20% Omega 6. There are also many other vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, E, and C, minerals such as Phosphorus, Calcium, and Potassium, as well as polyphenols, anthocyanins, and phytosterols.
The small berries have been prized for generations by the region’s tribes for the healing and energising sustenance that they provide both as an edible fruit and nutritive oil.
Benefits of Acai Berry oil
It contains an impressive combination of Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, phytosterols, and essential amino acids.
Acai Berry Oil is rich in anthocyanins and phenols making the oil a very powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. Its significant content of anthocyanins is reported to be 10-30 times higher than the anthocyanin content of red wine grapes.
Its rich content of nutrients and anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory action make Acai Berry Oil a remarkable oil for anti-aging. It is highly emollient and is effective moisturising oil to help heal dry and cracked skin, eczema and psoriasis.
This oil very easily penetrates into the skin, acting as an excellent emollient carrier oil. It is a highly beneficial for ÿtreating acne, reduce swelling and ease muscular aches and pains.
Studies have revealed that the phenols contains in Acai Berry Oil help protect against the damage of free-radical which can cause aging and disease within the body. So when taken internally the oil has many health benefits too.
Acai Berry oil helps restores elasticity to the skin du to its powerful anti-aging properties and EFA?s.
Acai Berry oil can also be used to massaged into the hair and used as a hair oilespecially for hair that is dry and damaged.
Natives of Brazil have often used this oil for muscular aches and swelling, die to it?s anti inflammatory properties.
Fushi?s Acai Berry oil is sourced from sustainable sources within the Amazon region.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream