Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Acai Berry Oil
Acai Berry oil is one of the most potent antioxidant oils in the world. Acai is a more potent antioxidant than mangosteen, prunes, pomegranates or cranberries. The Acai Berry boasts the highest per unit value of antioxidant power (ORAC) of any edible fruit in the world. The antioxidant capacity of this naturally occurring oil from the Acai fruit is as potent as that of the anthocyanins in the skin of the fruit itself.
Acai Berry Oil is deep golden to light brown in colour and has a mild yet pleasant fruity aroma. The seeds and pulp of Acai berries have been used for centuries by the natives of Brazil for their unmatched healing and nutritional properties. The Acai berry abounds in essential fatty acids such as Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9. Approximately 60 -80%of this oil is Omega 9 and 10 -20% Omega 6. There are also many other vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, E, and C, minerals such as Phosphorus, Calcium, and Potassium, as well as polyphenols, anthocyanins, and phytosterols.
The small berries have been prized for generations by the region’s tribes for the healing and energising sustenance that they provide both as an edible fruit and nutritive oil.
Benefits of Acai Berry oil
It contains an impressive combination of Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, phytosterols, and essential amino acids.
Acai Berry Oil is rich in anthocyanins and phenols making the oil a very powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. Its significant content of anthocyanins is reported to be 10-30 times higher than the anthocyanin content of red wine grapes.
Its rich content of nutrients and anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory action make Acai Berry Oil a remarkable oil for anti-aging. It is highly emollient and is effective moisturising oil to help heal dry and cracked skin, eczema and psoriasis.
This oil very easily penetrates into the skin, acting as an excellent emollient carrier oil. It is a highly beneficial for ÿtreating acne, reduce swelling and ease muscular aches and pains.
Studies have revealed that the phenols contains in Acai Berry Oil help protect against the damage of free-radical which can cause aging and disease within the body. So when taken internally the oil has many health benefits too.
Acai Berry oil helps restores elasticity to the skin du to its powerful anti-aging properties and EFA?s.
Acai Berry oil can also be used to massaged into the hair and used as a hair oilespecially for hair that is dry and damaged.
Natives of Brazil have often used this oil for muscular aches and swelling, die to it?s anti inflammatory properties.
Fushi?s Acai Berry oil is sourced from sustainable sources within the Amazon region.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.