Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Adding a superfood twist to your smoothie
There's no denying the joy that comes with indulging in a smoothie - not only can they taste brilliant, but they also have the added advantage of being a fab healthy living treat, as they will often contain a range of vitamins and minerals which benefit the body.
One ingredient that it can pay to have to hand when you're smoothie-making is our amazing 'Best Superfood Berry Blend', which can be sprinkled onto cereal, enjoyed in fruit juice or whizzed into a smoothie - it's simply up to you!
You'll know you're adding some amazing nutrients to a deliciously cold and fruity smoothie if you put a little of this great product in when you're making it. But it takes no time at all to pop some in a smoothie!
Containing grape skin and grape seed, it's a berry-tastic product featuring those much talked-about antioxidants. We've recommended it as a supplement to people's anti-aging routines, so people looking for something new to add to these regimes may well wish to give it a go.
There are many great ingredients in this blend, like goji berry, raspberry leaf, prune extract, acai berry and montmorency cherry.
You should keep it somewhere cool where children can't get to it, but you might well want to store it in the kitchen, where it will be easily to hand when you get smoothie-making!
The idea is that you use a 5 gram serving each day, which is about a teaspoon full. Such an easy way to add so much to a smoothie!
If you like the sound of this special blend, you might also wish to try our Best Superfood Green Blend as an alternative smoothie extra.
This also contains great ingredients, like apple pectin, chia seeds, wheatgrass sprouts, spinach and aloe vera.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.