Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Adding a superfood twist to your smoothie
There's no denying the joy that comes with indulging in a smoothie - not only can they taste brilliant, but they also have the added advantage of being a fab healthy living treat, as they will often contain a range of vitamins and minerals which benefit the body.
One ingredient that it can pay to have to hand when you're smoothie-making is our amazing 'Best Superfood Berry Blend', which can be sprinkled onto cereal, enjoyed in fruit juice or whizzed into a smoothie - it's simply up to you!
You'll know you're adding some amazing nutrients to a deliciously cold and fruity smoothie if you put a little of this great product in when you're making it. But it takes no time at all to pop some in a smoothie!
Containing grape skin and grape seed, it's a berry-tastic product featuring those much talked-about antioxidants. We've recommended it as a supplement to people's anti-aging routines, so people looking for something new to add to these regimes may well wish to give it a go.
There are many great ingredients in this blend, like goji berry, raspberry leaf, prune extract, acai berry and montmorency cherry.
You should keep it somewhere cool where children can't get to it, but you might well want to store it in the kitchen, where it will be easily to hand when you get smoothie-making!
The idea is that you use a 5 gram serving each day, which is about a teaspoon full. Such an easy way to add so much to a smoothie!
If you like the sound of this special blend, you might also wish to try our Best Superfood Green Blend as an alternative smoothie extra.
This also contains great ingredients, like apple pectin, chia seeds, wheatgrass sprouts, spinach and aloe vera.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Debbie, There is 340 mg of herb per capsule in our Ashwagandha. We usually recommend 2 capsules a day which are equivalent to 680mg. It is possible to take up to 1200mg daily, but only over short periods, so we prefer to stay well within the limits of safety, while still dosing enough to see the benefits. We always recommend to discuss taking the supplement with your GP before hand if you'd like to increase dosages. I hope this helps :)