Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Alleviate your anxiety the natural way
Stress is a problem that affects many people in the UK. Anxiety can have its roots in work, family or financial worries.
Sometimes there is no trigger for nervousness. Instead, people simply feel unable to cope with life's everyday demands.
If you're suffering from anxiety, it can affect every aspect of your life. Some people have difficulty sleeping, eating and maintaining relationships.
It can also affect a person physically - causing dramatic weight gain or loss, irritable skin and sometimes painful headaches and muscle pains.
If you feel that you are unable to cope with your anxiety, then there are specialist treatments available if you see your GP. Before you take the medical route, some people have found that natural remedies can help alleviate their anxiety.
Exercise is the quickest way to give yourself an energy boost. Getting your blood pumping releases endorphins - mood-enhancing chemicals which help you to cope better with stress.
Although all exercise is good, yoga is particularly beneficial in helping give you some meditation time to relax and reflect.
Yoga can help get you in the right frame of mind to allow you to identify the cause of your stress.
Once the origin of your anxiety has been sourced, you will be better equipped to think of ways around it and bust that stress.
Get rid of your vices
Many people turn to alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes in high-pressure situations.
These vices may give some short-term relief, but they are only creating further problems in the long term.
Instead of drinking coffee or wine, try a relaxing herbal tea or drink. The soothing components will help you sleep better at night, without adding any harmful toxins into your system.
Part of becoming happier simply comes from thinking more positively. Accept the things that you can't change, and focus on the good qualities of your life.
It's a lot easier to get bogged down in the negatives, but in doing so often people miss the many good aspects about their life.
Some people find that writing three positive things about their life every day can really help them to appreciate what they do have.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.