Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Aloe Vera Juice. Benefits and uses
Written by Jade Ellis
Aloe Vera is a nutrient dense superfood – loaded to the brim with vitamins, minerals, polysaccharides and amino acids!
Aloe Vera Juice uses have been known to be very beneficial for a number of reasons. We have decided to identify the top reasons why our customers love our Aloe Vera Juice! It is very important for us to recognise these reasons so we can understand the incredible ways this organic, unprocessed, all natural and pure juice acts to help our bodies in everyday life. There are many Aloe Vera Juice benefits. First we will start with the most important known benefit for our customers…Digestion!
Aloe Vera Juice benefits - DIGESTION AND GUT HEALTH
Did you know that almost 60% of our customers choose our pure, organic Aloe Vera juice to ‘ease digestion,’ give themselves a nutritious boost and aid gut health? Taking Aloe Vera Juice in the morning, on an empty stomach can actually help set up your digestion for the day and put you on the right track. Aloe Vera Juice uses are well-known for the ability to protect the gut lining and support a healthy digestion. It is known for its gastro-protective properties, to help maintain healthy bowel regularity in those that may suffer from digestive issues. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Aloe Vera Juice benefits being able to support the gut and normalize the PH balance, the acid/ alkaline balance, lessen yeast formation and encourage good gut bacteria. For this reason, it is also considered a pre-biotic food, playing a role in enhancing the presence of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract. If gut health and digestion is one of your top priorities, the soothing and calming Aloe Vera juice could be for you!
Aloe Vera Juice uses - LIVER FUNCTION
Almost half of our customers purchase our Aloe Vera Juice to aid their liver function! Aloe Vera Juice benefits are that it can used for a cleanse or to support to replenish the system. Adding Aloe Vera to your juice or smoothie during a cleanse is a great way to support daily bowel movements but also keep toxins and waste build up keep moving through your system. Aloe Vera Juice benefits by being rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins which are needed by your liver, kidneys and to cleanse your detox organs to function at their best! The Aloe Vera plant has a very rich nutritional composition; including important antioxidant vitamins A, C and E as well as vitamins B1, B2, B3, B12 and folic acid. These important antioxidants can all help with liver function and helping the cleanse of your system, just in time for spring!
Aloe Vera Juice benefits - SKIN HYDRATION
Did you know that nearly half of our customers buy Aloe Vera juice to aid skin hydration? Aloe Vera Juice uses are vast and it is very popular and well known for its use for its topical application as a soothing and calming gel to help relieve sunburn, bites, irritations and minor burns. One of the Aloe Vera Juice benefits is the anti-inflammatory action so is not only calming for the digestive tract, but also externally for our skin. This plant has been helpful for a number of people who suffer with inflammatory skin conditions. Aloe Vera Juice benefits also consist of the Juice being used for men to shave as Aloe is very hydrating and cooling for who are prone to irritation to the skin.
Aloe Vera Juice uses - IBS SYMPTOMS
Over a third of our customers buy Aloe Vera juice to help reduce the symptoms of IBS! Aloe Vera benefits by being anti-inflammatory and may help in reducing symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome, as it may help to reduce gastrointestinal inflammation. Usually this can be managed through making lifestyle changes, such as upping your fibre intake or cutting our certain food groups. The Aloe Vera Juice uses are known to support these changes and possibly help to reduce symptoms associated with IBS. Of course every person is different so what works for one person, may not for another, this is an integral part of using natural products. However, please remember to contact a health professional before starting use.
Aloe Vera Juice benefits - NUTRITIOUS BOOST!
You may just be wanting to up your nutrition game and add a little boost to your everyday routine. Just like a third of our customers, who choose our pure, organic, fresh-tasting Aloe Vera juice to give themselves a nutritious boost and say they ‘feel better when taking it!’ Aloe Vera Juice benefits also consist of being able to enhance intestinal absorption of nutrients, and give a great boost for your immune system! There are so many reasons why our customers love our Aloe Vera juice, the incredible nutritious boost it can provide for you, and the wonderful and many Aloe Vera juice benefits!
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?