Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Aloe Vera Juice. Benefits and uses
Written by Jade Ellis
Aloe Vera is a nutrient dense superfood – loaded to the brim with vitamins, minerals, polysaccharides and amino acids!
Aloe Vera Juice uses have been known to be very beneficial for a number of reasons. We have decided to identify the top reasons why our customers love our Aloe Vera Juice! It is very important for us to recognise these reasons so we can understand the incredible ways this organic, unprocessed, all natural and pure juice acts to help our bodies in everyday life. There are many Aloe Vera Juice benefits. First we will start with the most important known benefit for our customers…Digestion!
Aloe Vera Juice benefits - DIGESTION AND GUT HEALTH
Did you know that almost 60% of our customers choose our pure, organic Aloe Vera juice to ‘ease digestion,’ give themselves a nutritious boost and aid gut health? Taking Aloe Vera Juice in the morning, on an empty stomach can actually help set up your digestion for the day and put you on the right track. Aloe Vera Juice uses are well-known for the ability to protect the gut lining and support a healthy digestion. It is known for its gastro-protective properties, to help maintain healthy bowel regularity in those that may suffer from digestive issues. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Aloe Vera Juice benefits being able to support the gut and normalize the PH balance, the acid/ alkaline balance, lessen yeast formation and encourage good gut bacteria. For this reason, it is also considered a pre-biotic food, playing a role in enhancing the presence of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract. If gut health and digestion is one of your top priorities, the soothing and calming Aloe Vera juice could be for you!
Aloe Vera Juice uses - LIVER FUNCTION
Almost half of our customers purchase our Aloe Vera Juice to aid their liver function! Aloe Vera Juice benefits are that it can used for a cleanse or to support to replenish the system. Adding Aloe Vera to your juice or smoothie during a cleanse is a great way to support daily bowel movements but also keep toxins and waste build up keep moving through your system. Aloe Vera Juice benefits by being rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins which are needed by your liver, kidneys and to cleanse your detox organs to function at their best! The Aloe Vera plant has a very rich nutritional composition; including important antioxidant vitamins A, C and E as well as vitamins B1, B2, B3, B12 and folic acid. These important antioxidants can all help with liver function and helping the cleanse of your system, just in time for spring!
Aloe Vera Juice benefits - SKIN HYDRATION
Did you know that nearly half of our customers buy Aloe Vera juice to aid skin hydration? Aloe Vera Juice uses are vast and it is very popular and well known for its use for its topical application as a soothing and calming gel to help relieve sunburn, bites, irritations and minor burns. One of the Aloe Vera Juice benefits is the anti-inflammatory action so is not only calming for the digestive tract, but also externally for our skin. This plant has been helpful for a number of people who suffer with inflammatory skin conditions. Aloe Vera Juice benefits also consist of the Juice being used for men to shave as Aloe is very hydrating and cooling for who are prone to irritation to the skin.
Aloe Vera Juice uses - IBS SYMPTOMS
Over a third of our customers buy Aloe Vera juice to help reduce the symptoms of IBS! Aloe Vera benefits by being anti-inflammatory and may help in reducing symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome, as it may help to reduce gastrointestinal inflammation. Usually this can be managed through making lifestyle changes, such as upping your fibre intake or cutting our certain food groups. The Aloe Vera Juice uses are known to support these changes and possibly help to reduce symptoms associated with IBS. Of course every person is different so what works for one person, may not for another, this is an integral part of using natural products. However, please remember to contact a health professional before starting use.
Aloe Vera Juice benefits - NUTRITIOUS BOOST!
You may just be wanting to up your nutrition game and add a little boost to your everyday routine. Just like a third of our customers, who choose our pure, organic, fresh-tasting Aloe Vera juice to give themselves a nutritious boost and say they ‘feel better when taking it!’ Aloe Vera Juice benefits also consist of being able to enhance intestinal absorption of nutrients, and give a great boost for your immune system! There are so many reasons why our customers love our Aloe Vera juice, the incredible nutritious boost it can provide for you, and the wonderful and many Aloe Vera juice benefits!
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks