Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Aloe Vera Juice. Benefits and uses
Written by Jade Ellis
Aloe Vera is a nutrient dense superfood – loaded to the brim with vitamins, minerals, polysaccharides and amino acids!
Aloe Vera Juice uses have been known to be very beneficial for a number of reasons. We have decided to identify the top reasons why our customers love our Aloe Vera Juice! It is very important for us to recognise these reasons so we can understand the incredible ways this organic, unprocessed, all natural and pure juice acts to help our bodies in everyday life. There are many Aloe Vera Juice benefits. First we will start with the most important known benefit for our customers…Digestion!
Aloe Vera Juice benefits - DIGESTION AND GUT HEALTH
Did you know that almost 60% of our customers choose our pure, organic Aloe Vera juice to ‘ease digestion,’ give themselves a nutritious boost and aid gut health? Taking Aloe Vera Juice in the morning, on an empty stomach can actually help set up your digestion for the day and put you on the right track. Aloe Vera Juice uses are well-known for the ability to protect the gut lining and support a healthy digestion. It is known for its gastro-protective properties, to help maintain healthy bowel regularity in those that may suffer from digestive issues. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Aloe Vera Juice benefits being able to support the gut and normalize the PH balance, the acid/ alkaline balance, lessen yeast formation and encourage good gut bacteria. For this reason, it is also considered a pre-biotic food, playing a role in enhancing the presence of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract. If gut health and digestion is one of your top priorities, the soothing and calming Aloe Vera juice could be for you!
Aloe Vera Juice uses - LIVER FUNCTION
Almost half of our customers purchase our Aloe Vera Juice to aid their liver function! Aloe Vera Juice benefits are that it can used for a cleanse or to support to replenish the system. Adding Aloe Vera to your juice or smoothie during a cleanse is a great way to support daily bowel movements but also keep toxins and waste build up keep moving through your system. Aloe Vera Juice benefits by being rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins which are needed by your liver, kidneys and to cleanse your detox organs to function at their best! The Aloe Vera plant has a very rich nutritional composition; including important antioxidant vitamins A, C and E as well as vitamins B1, B2, B3, B12 and folic acid. These important antioxidants can all help with liver function and helping the cleanse of your system, just in time for spring!
Aloe Vera Juice benefits - SKIN HYDRATION
Did you know that nearly half of our customers buy Aloe Vera juice to aid skin hydration? Aloe Vera Juice uses are vast and it is very popular and well known for its use for its topical application as a soothing and calming gel to help relieve sunburn, bites, irritations and minor burns. One of the Aloe Vera Juice benefits is the anti-inflammatory action so is not only calming for the digestive tract, but also externally for our skin. This plant has been helpful for a number of people who suffer with inflammatory skin conditions. Aloe Vera Juice benefits also consist of the Juice being used for men to shave as Aloe is very hydrating and cooling for who are prone to irritation to the skin.
Aloe Vera Juice uses - IBS SYMPTOMS
Over a third of our customers buy Aloe Vera juice to help reduce the symptoms of IBS! Aloe Vera benefits by being anti-inflammatory and may help in reducing symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome, as it may help to reduce gastrointestinal inflammation. Usually this can be managed through making lifestyle changes, such as upping your fibre intake or cutting our certain food groups. The Aloe Vera Juice uses are known to support these changes and possibly help to reduce symptoms associated with IBS. Of course every person is different so what works for one person, may not for another, this is an integral part of using natural products. However, please remember to contact a health professional before starting use.
Aloe Vera Juice benefits - NUTRITIOUS BOOST!
You may just be wanting to up your nutrition game and add a little boost to your everyday routine. Just like a third of our customers, who choose our pure, organic, fresh-tasting Aloe Vera juice to give themselves a nutritious boost and say they ‘feel better when taking it!’ Aloe Vera Juice benefits also consist of being able to enhance intestinal absorption of nutrients, and give a great boost for your immune system! There are so many reasons why our customers love our Aloe Vera juice, the incredible nutritious boost it can provide for you, and the wonderful and many Aloe Vera juice benefits!
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.