Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Amalaki (Indian Gooseberry) for health
Amla or Amalaki is incredibly renowned in Ayurveda as the fruit of longevity. It is packed with antioxidants and has the ability to promote rejuvenation in many of the body’s vital systems. It helps provide strength and a general feeling of wellbeing, as well as is extremely helpful in boosting and strengthening the immune system. The Latin name for Amalaki is Emblica Officinalis.ÿ
Amalaki is a small berry and is known to be the richest source of Vitamin C in nature. It is a potent little berry that has been used for many years combat diseases and build the immune system.
Some of the health benefits of Amalaki or Amla include:-
Amalaki is helpful in curbing the appetite, acidity, indigestion, constipation, flatulence, gastric troubles, strengthens the teeth and improves the liver function. It has been used widely for gastric ulcers and piles and the results have been documented, with excellent results.
It is a powerful immune builder and strengthens the body against infections and improves it ability to fight disease. A natural and immensely rich source of vitamin C, Amalaki also helps the body fight the agingÿ process as it is rich in anti oxidants.
Amalaki is also meant to be beneficial for the circulatory system, and is is said to help lower blood sugar level as well as cholesterol levels.
Being rich in antioxidants the Amla fruit help promote more youthful and radiant skin when used topically and also when taken internally. It helps fight wrinkles and keeps the skin smooth and tight.
When used as a local application it is beneficial in prevention of hair loss. When rubbed on the scalp it stimulates the hair follicles and promoting thick healthy hair growth. It is also meant toÿ prevent premature greying of ones hairs and lessens dandruff.
Amalaki is often recommended for thoseÿsuffering from arthritic conditions, due to its anti-inflammatory properties it helps toÿ effectively suppress swelling and its associated pain.
In Ayurveda, Amalaki if also known for its abilities to help improve eyesight. It eliminates the watering and itching often found in tired eyes and is said to slow down the development of cataracts. So all in all this wondrous Gooseberry may be little but what it offers is an array of very many health benefits.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)