Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Amazing shea butter
It’s no surprise that women are often looking for the best moisturisers they can get their hands on to use on their skin.
After all, skin is an organ that’s on show to both you and the world whenever you walk out the door.
And it can be said to be a sign of just how well you’re looking after yourself, giving clues to how old you are and even the kind of life you lead.
That’s why so many of us think it’s absolutely vital that we treat this part of ourselves to the best beauty products out there.
In your quest for skin products that you’ll love, you may well have come across shea butter, even if you’ve not tried it yet.
This glorious ingredient is used in a variety of different beauty products that you can buy and try.
Here at Fushi, for example, we sell beautiful unrefined and organic shea butter for use on the skin.
As our product page makes clear, this can be massaged into skin when you get out of the shower. Think of it as a special extra treat when you’re getting ready for work in the morning!
Before you nourish yourself with breakfast, help to nourish your skin with this brilliant natural beauty product, which is a product of the shea tree.
You’re sure to find its creamy texture luxurious to use, but its affordable price point makes it so much less costly than some moisturising products out there.
Fushi’s Organic Virgin Shea butter has just the one ingredient, and is made from 100 per cent - you guessed it! - shea butter. The product comes from Ghana and can help to bring down dryness in the skin.
So why not treat yourself and sample the delight of the much-loved natural beauty item that is shea butter if you’ve yet to do so?
You could find that it’s exactly what your skin’s been looking for!
Have a loot at the article about Shea butter benefits
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks