Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Amazing shea butter
It’s no surprise that women are often looking for the best moisturisers they can get their hands on to use on their skin.
After all, skin is an organ that’s on show to both you and the world whenever you walk out the door.
And it can be said to be a sign of just how well you’re looking after yourself, giving clues to how old you are and even the kind of life you lead.
That’s why so many of us think it’s absolutely vital that we treat this part of ourselves to the best beauty products out there.
In your quest for skin products that you’ll love, you may well have come across shea butter, even if you’ve not tried it yet.
This glorious ingredient is used in a variety of different beauty products that you can buy and try.
Here at Fushi, for example, we sell beautiful unrefined and organic shea butter for use on the skin.
As our product page makes clear, this can be massaged into skin when you get out of the shower. Think of it as a special extra treat when you’re getting ready for work in the morning!
Before you nourish yourself with breakfast, help to nourish your skin with this brilliant natural beauty product, which is a product of the shea tree.
You’re sure to find its creamy texture luxurious to use, but its affordable price point makes it so much less costly than some moisturising products out there.
Fushi’s Organic Virgin Shea butter has just the one ingredient, and is made from 100 per cent - you guessed it! - shea butter. The product comes from Ghana and can help to bring down dryness in the skin.
So why not treat yourself and sample the delight of the much-loved natural beauty item that is shea butter if you’ve yet to do so?
You could find that it’s exactly what your skin’s been looking for!
Have a loot at the article about Shea butter benefits
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.