Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Amazing shea butter
It’s no surprise that women are often looking for the best moisturisers they can get their hands on to use on their skin.
After all, skin is an organ that’s on show to both you and the world whenever you walk out the door.
And it can be said to be a sign of just how well you’re looking after yourself, giving clues to how old you are and even the kind of life you lead.
That’s why so many of us think it’s absolutely vital that we treat this part of ourselves to the best beauty products out there.
In your quest for skin products that you’ll love, you may well have come across shea butter, even if you’ve not tried it yet.
This glorious ingredient is used in a variety of different beauty products that you can buy and try.
Here at Fushi, for example, we sell beautiful unrefined and organic shea butter for use on the skin.
As our product page makes clear, this can be massaged into skin when you get out of the shower. Think of it as a special extra treat when you’re getting ready for work in the morning!
Before you nourish yourself with breakfast, help to nourish your skin with this brilliant natural beauty product, which is a product of the shea tree.
You’re sure to find its creamy texture luxurious to use, but its affordable price point makes it so much less costly than some moisturising products out there.
Fushi’s Organic Virgin Shea butter has just the one ingredient, and is made from 100 per cent - you guessed it! - shea butter. The product comes from Ghana and can help to bring down dryness in the skin.
So why not treat yourself and sample the delight of the much-loved natural beauty item that is shea butter if you’ve yet to do so?
You could find that it’s exactly what your skin’s been looking for!
Have a loot at the article about Shea butter benefits
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy