Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Amazing shea butter
It’s no surprise that women are often looking for the best moisturisers they can get their hands on to use on their skin.
After all, skin is an organ that’s on show to both you and the world whenever you walk out the door.
And it can be said to be a sign of just how well you’re looking after yourself, giving clues to how old you are and even the kind of life you lead.
That’s why so many of us think it’s absolutely vital that we treat this part of ourselves to the best beauty products out there.
In your quest for skin products that you’ll love, you may well have come across shea butter, even if you’ve not tried it yet.
This glorious ingredient is used in a variety of different beauty products that you can buy and try.
Here at Fushi, for example, we sell beautiful unrefined and organic shea butter for use on the skin.
As our product page makes clear, this can be massaged into skin when you get out of the shower. Think of it as a special extra treat when you’re getting ready for work in the morning!
Before you nourish yourself with breakfast, help to nourish your skin with this brilliant natural beauty product, which is a product of the shea tree.
You’re sure to find its creamy texture luxurious to use, but its affordable price point makes it so much less costly than some moisturising products out there.
Fushi’s Organic Virgin Shea butter has just the one ingredient, and is made from 100 per cent - you guessed it! - shea butter. The product comes from Ghana and can help to bring down dryness in the skin.
So why not treat yourself and sample the delight of the much-loved natural beauty item that is shea butter if you’ve yet to do so?
You could find that it’s exactly what your skin’s been looking for!
Have a loot at the article about Shea butter benefits
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)