Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Amazing shea butter
It’s no surprise that women are often looking for the best moisturisers they can get their hands on to use on their skin.
After all, skin is an organ that’s on show to both you and the world whenever you walk out the door.
And it can be said to be a sign of just how well you’re looking after yourself, giving clues to how old you are and even the kind of life you lead.
That’s why so many of us think it’s absolutely vital that we treat this part of ourselves to the best beauty products out there.
In your quest for skin products that you’ll love, you may well have come across shea butter, even if you’ve not tried it yet.
This glorious ingredient is used in a variety of different beauty products that you can buy and try.
Here at Fushi, for example, we sell beautiful unrefined and organic shea butter for use on the skin.
As our product page makes clear, this can be massaged into skin when you get out of the shower. Think of it as a special extra treat when you’re getting ready for work in the morning!
Before you nourish yourself with breakfast, help to nourish your skin with this brilliant natural beauty product, which is a product of the shea tree.
You’re sure to find its creamy texture luxurious to use, but its affordable price point makes it so much less costly than some moisturising products out there.
Fushi’s Organic Virgin Shea butter has just the one ingredient, and is made from 100 per cent - you guessed it! - shea butter. The product comes from Ghana and can help to bring down dryness in the skin.
So why not treat yourself and sample the delight of the much-loved natural beauty item that is shea butter if you’ve yet to do so?
You could find that it’s exactly what your skin’s been looking for!
Have a loot at the article about Shea butter benefits
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.