Cookies on fushi.co.uk
A combination of natural superfoods high in antioxidants, like fruits and other anti aging foods, has been shown to be the key to a long and healthy life.
Foods such as Quinoa, Barley Grass, Turmeric, Spirulina, are all known for the nutrient and antioxidant rich properties Scientists have known for a long time that people whose diets are rich in fruits and vegetables have a lower incidence of heart disease, diabetes, dementia, stroke and certain types of cancer, the very diseases that are associated with free radical damage.
Most of the antioxidants and nutrients that the body needs to function are in fruits and vegetables. However, only 11% of us are eating fruits and vegetables even close to the required amounts. Supplementation is recommended for those people who cannot or do not eat enough plant-based food. Our organic Youth Totale formulation is a combination of these foods and great for adding to your juice and smoothie every morning ensuring you receive a varied amount of antioxidants and nutrients that are essential for inner health and youth.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin