Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Antioxidant rich pomegranate seed oil
With their huge number of juicy, shiny red flesh-covered seeds, eating a pomegranate is a rather different experience than eating, say, an apple.
For a start, the fruit is truly at its most beautiful when you cut into it, and its seeds are revealed - these are far more of a pleasure to look at than an apple pip!
And rather than biting into the pomegranate as a whole and avoiding the seeds as you would with an apple, you simply munch the seeds, which can be eaten one after another as a fun snack or added to salads, to name just two options.
Pomegranate juice is also a tasty treat that you'll find in many supermarkets these days.
But there's another use for these seeds, which even those who have enjoyed pomegranate fruit for some time might not yet be aware of.
When the seeds are cold pressed, they produce an oil - pomegranate seed oil - a natural beauty product.
This oil can be used as an anti-aging product when applied to the skin and people could find that it's a great skin oil for them. It's home to a high level of antioxidants and is considered to boast a whole range of potential benefits where skin is concerned.
So next time you are chewing on a pomegranate seed, remember that the tasty treat is also what goes into making an exciting natural oil!
Pomegranate seed oil could be a great option if you are that little bit older and are looking for something that could help mature skin, for example.
A pleasantly yellow colour, it won't look out of place among your other beauty products, and can be fun and enjoyable to use.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy