Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Argan oil for anti-ageing
The argan nut comes from the argan tree and grows only in the South Western part of Morocco. From these nuts, a very nutritious oil is extracted which is renowned for its anti-ageing properties. This antioxidant rich oil has become very popular for its use in cosmetics and also for its nutritional properties.
Argan oil as a cosmetic is a very potent anti-ageing, nourishing, and hydrating natural care product. The oil is rich in vitamin A and has a very high content of vitamin E, which is an extremely potent antioxidant; it stimulates the synthesis of good prostaglandins and inhibits the effects of ageing.
Rich in essential fatty acids, it invigorates the skin by balancing and stimulating the natural physiologic process of the dermis cells. The essential oil is also rich with vitamin A and E, allowing for deep moisturisation and nourishment, making it perfect for ageing skins.
Argan oil skin benefits:
•Reduces wrinkles and softens the skin
•It is rich in proteins shown to tighten the skin and protect skin’s elasticity
•Promotes the speedy regeneration of the skin by restarting vital functions of cells to prevent early ageing due to external aggressions (sun, bad weather, pollution, stress, tobacco, etc.)
•It is known to help reduce scarring, and help prevent stretch marks caused by pregnancy and weight fluctuations
•Possesses a sebum regulating action for oily skin
•Significantly hydrates the skin by restoring its natural barrier and neutralizing free radical
Find here more information about argan oil benefits.
Importance of the argan tree
For centuries, Berber women of this Morocco have produced the oil which was used for their consumption and traditional Moroccan medicine. The Berber women have also used it for their skin and hair for hundreds of years.
The argan tree is a protected species, and under the protection of UNESCO, Cooperatives that have been formed to save and protect it. The cooperative regroups women from the area work together to produce the oil - to preserve the argan forest by finding a sustainable economic use for its products and improve the social and economic status of rural women.
It is from these cooperatives that we source argan oil from to ensure this valued tree is protected and sustained.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?