Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Argan oil for anti-ageing
The argan nut comes from the argan tree and grows only in the South Western part of Morocco. From these nuts, a very nutritious oil is extracted which is renowned for its anti-ageing properties. This antioxidant rich oil has become very popular for its use in cosmetics and also for its nutritional properties.
Argan oil as a cosmetic is a very potent anti-ageing, nourishing, and hydrating natural care product. The oil is rich in vitamin A and has a very high content of vitamin E, which is an extremely potent antioxidant; it stimulates the synthesis of good prostaglandins and inhibits the effects of ageing.
Rich in essential fatty acids, it invigorates the skin by balancing and stimulating the natural physiologic process of the dermis cells. The essential oil is also rich with vitamin A and E, allowing for deep moisturisation and nourishment, making it perfect for ageing skins.
Argan oil skin benefits:
•Reduces wrinkles and softens the skin
•It is rich in proteins shown to tighten the skin and protect skin’s elasticity
•Promotes the speedy regeneration of the skin by restarting vital functions of cells to prevent early ageing due to external aggressions (sun, bad weather, pollution, stress, tobacco, etc.)
•It is known to help reduce scarring, and help prevent stretch marks caused by pregnancy and weight fluctuations
•Possesses a sebum regulating action for oily skin
•Significantly hydrates the skin by restoring its natural barrier and neutralizing free radical
Find here more information about argan oil benefits.
Importance of the argan tree
For centuries, Berber women of this Morocco have produced the oil which was used for their consumption and traditional Moroccan medicine. The Berber women have also used it for their skin and hair for hundreds of years.
The argan tree is a protected species, and under the protection of UNESCO, Cooperatives that have been formed to save and protect it. The cooperative regroups women from the area work together to produce the oil - to preserve the argan forest by finding a sustainable economic use for its products and improve the social and economic status of rural women.
It is from these cooperatives that we source argan oil from to ensure this valued tree is protected and sustained.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy