Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Beat morning sickness naturally
Pregnancy is a beautiful and natural process that many women are lucky to go through at some point in their life.
Unfortunately, it is not all as charming as it may seem.
Over half of pregnant women suffer from morning sickness. Despite the name, vomiting and nausea can occur at any point in the day.
As well as being a horrible thing to go through, morning sickness can severely affect a woman's day to day routine, sometimes even prohibiting them from going to work.
Sadly, morning sickness is just part and parcel of pregnancy. However, there are some homeopathic remedies that many women have found help them with the nausea.
Control your foods
However ill you may feel, it's important to keep eating throughout the day.
Many women want to avoid food when they feel sick, but you must remember that you and your growing baby need nutrients.
If you feel that food may make your sickness even worse, try really bland and dry foods.
Greasy foods are more likely to upset your stomach, so try plain, carb-filled foods like pasta and bread to neutralise your stomach.
Crackers have also been known to help absorb stomach acid that causes the vomiting.
Doing too much can send your sickness into a frenzied state. Instead, slowing things down is less likely to trigger your illness.
Many women have found that meditation can help them. Yoga is a relaxing and gentle exercise that may alleviate your sickness.
Also, make sure that you give yourself plenty of time to get ready in the morning.
This is the time that most women are likely to suffer from the sickness, so taking things slow is a really wise option.
Know your trigger smells
Certain smells can trigger some women's nausea.
If you are able to identify your trigger smells, then simply avoid situations where you may be exposed to them.
You can also keep away from smelly jobs like taking the bin out. Even if it doesn't trigger your sickness, it's a great excuse!
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)