Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Beat morning sickness naturally
Pregnancy is a beautiful and natural process that many women are lucky to go through at some point in their life.
Unfortunately, it is not all as charming as it may seem.
Over half of pregnant women suffer from morning sickness. Despite the name, vomiting and nausea can occur at any point in the day.
As well as being a horrible thing to go through, morning sickness can severely affect a woman's day to day routine, sometimes even prohibiting them from going to work.
Sadly, morning sickness is just part and parcel of pregnancy. However, there are some homeopathic remedies that many women have found help them with the nausea.
Control your foods
However ill you may feel, it's important to keep eating throughout the day.
Many women want to avoid food when they feel sick, but you must remember that you and your growing baby need nutrients.
If you feel that food may make your sickness even worse, try really bland and dry foods.
Greasy foods are more likely to upset your stomach, so try plain, carb-filled foods like pasta and bread to neutralise your stomach.
Crackers have also been known to help absorb stomach acid that causes the vomiting.
Doing too much can send your sickness into a frenzied state. Instead, slowing things down is less likely to trigger your illness.
Many women have found that meditation can help them. Yoga is a relaxing and gentle exercise that may alleviate your sickness.
Also, make sure that you give yourself plenty of time to get ready in the morning.
This is the time that most women are likely to suffer from the sickness, so taking things slow is a really wise option.
Know your trigger smells
Certain smells can trigger some women's nausea.
If you are able to identify your trigger smells, then simply avoid situations where you may be exposed to them.
You can also keep away from smelly jobs like taking the bin out. Even if it doesn't trigger your sickness, it's a great excuse!
Posted by Freya Harper
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy