Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Beat morning sickness naturally
Pregnancy is a beautiful and natural process that many women are lucky to go through at some point in their life.
Unfortunately, it is not all as charming as it may seem.
Over half of pregnant women suffer from morning sickness. Despite the name, vomiting and nausea can occur at any point in the day.
As well as being a horrible thing to go through, morning sickness can severely affect a woman's day to day routine, sometimes even prohibiting them from going to work.
Sadly, morning sickness is just part and parcel of pregnancy. However, there are some homeopathic remedies that many women have found help them with the nausea.
Control your foods
However ill you may feel, it's important to keep eating throughout the day.
Many women want to avoid food when they feel sick, but you must remember that you and your growing baby need nutrients.
If you feel that food may make your sickness even worse, try really bland and dry foods.
Greasy foods are more likely to upset your stomach, so try plain, carb-filled foods like pasta and bread to neutralise your stomach.
Crackers have also been known to help absorb stomach acid that causes the vomiting.
Doing too much can send your sickness into a frenzied state. Instead, slowing things down is less likely to trigger your illness.
Many women have found that meditation can help them. Yoga is a relaxing and gentle exercise that may alleviate your sickness.
Also, make sure that you give yourself plenty of time to get ready in the morning.
This is the time that most women are likely to suffer from the sickness, so taking things slow is a really wise option.
Know your trigger smells
Certain smells can trigger some women's nausea.
If you are able to identify your trigger smells, then simply avoid situations where you may be exposed to them.
You can also keep away from smelly jobs like taking the bin out. Even if it doesn't trigger your sickness, it's a great excuse!
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.