Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Beauty benefits of evening primrose oil
If you want to ensure you have healthy skin and a bright complexion, one of the easiest things you can do is take evening primrose oil daily.
This amazing oil can be used as it is or taken as a supplement and has long been linked to a number of benefits. When it comes to beauty, evening primrose oil can help improve the health of your hair, nails and skin.
The oil has a lot of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which is a fatty acid that is essential to your system. When you take evening primrose oil daily, your body turns this fatty acid into a substance that works similarly to hormones and serves as an anti-inflammatory.
This means that the oil helps to reduce redness in the skin, which is common in those that suffer from acne, eczema, rosacea and psoriasis.
By reducing inflammation evening primrose may also help to clear the skin of any blemishes or blackheads. These are caused by dirt and excess oil clogging the pores, which can happen on a greater scale if the skin is swollen.
As evening primrose oil reduces swelling in the skin, the pores are able to become more open, allowing you to better clean your skin and get rid of all dirt and bacteria. It can also help to stop them recurring as less swelling means pores may be less likely to become blocked in the first place.
Evening primrose oil can also be applied directly to the skin, whether as a moisturiser or during the oil cleansing method. It has a high level of antioxidants, which are able to remove free radicals from the skin. These have been linked to skin ageing and dryness.
Using the oil on your skin will provide a deep level of moisturisation that is suitable for most skin types, helping to clear the skin of impurities and brighten your complexion by improving circulation. This makes it an ultimate weapon against skin fatigue that dulls your complexion during the darker winter months.
Applying it at night allows your skin to soak up all the goodness, meaning you wake up with moisturised and refreshed skin that is toned and firm. It will also ensure that you don't suffer from any dark circles or dull patches in the morning.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?